What's new

Welcome!

Dieing when switching pokemon

cwkleinm

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've looked to see if there was any post about this, but I could not find any.
In the past days I've died a lot in the small second of switching from poke #1 to poke #2. For example: When killing a lapras, my low level heracross is almost dead, so I switch to my hitmonlee and in that split of a second he uses waterpump and PUFF there you are at the pokemon center... Or when fighting a dragonite and you switch to your electrabuzz and in that split of a second he uses dragon fury and there you go lieing on the ground...

What I am trying to say here is that I suggest that in between switching from poke to poke you should be immune for that split of a second.

Before you all say, if that happens, you just keep switching and you can complete quests etc... There should be sort of a limit like once in 30 sec or so mabye someone has a better idea. Or mabye we should get more HP?

I am just to annoyed that it is so dangerous to switch pokes when there are pokes attacking you... 9 of the 10 deaths from me come from that...

Hopefully anyone of you understands this matter, or mabye someone has a better idea to fix this annoying problem?

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Not bad it all... but you have a command called "Order" which let you move your poke away from you while it is attacking the wild one... in this way you are preventing receive damage because the battle is far away from you (of course, when you switch poke, you won't receive damage) so, no ty for your suggestion

Jertusz

Reaction score
Nice suggestion but i agree with Grayfoox. That's why we have order and that's why we have stuns in pokes. A little advice: Stun wild pokes before you switch.
Hope You will understand me correctly.

Ludacha

Reaction score
I agree with you..but this immune should maybe takes 10 sec max
30 sec is just stupid,nearly you can never die...even 5 seconds are good
Just that it be enough when you switching poke to not die

But small problem is that with quests,easy can run in papoi and other quests,just switch switch switch
I dont have much problems with switching,i know how to not die from that...anyway maybe it should be changed a bit

cwkleinm

Reaction score
I agree with you..but this immune should maybe takes 10 sec max
30 sec is just stupid,nearly you can never die...even 5 seconds are good
Just that it be enough when you switching poke to not die

But small problem is that with quests,easy can run in papoi and other quests,just switch switch switch
I dont have much problems with switching,i know how to not die from that...anyway maybe it should be changed a bit

I have the feeling that you did not read my suggestion correctly.

I suggest to be immune for that split of a second, ONLY ONCE per 30 sec.

cwkleinm

Reaction score
Not bad it all... but you have a command called "Order" which let you move your poke away from you while it is attacking the wild one... in this way you are preventing receive damage because the battle is far away from you (of course, when you switch poke, you won't receive damage) so, no ty for your suggestion

And what about castles? or some floors etc? small rooms? And i personaly hate when pokes fight at the end of your screen. Second of all, when doing that, you lure more pokes, when fighting in crowded area's. I agree that we can ''die''. But dieing in 1 attack of a pokemon, for example the dragon fury of nite, is just to annoying.

And to Jertusz: so you only use stuns when u switch? Well, sometimes a pokemon deals a massive ammount of dmg, since they can spamm all the good abilitys and have no cooldowns. sometimes a 50 lee can solo a 100 golem, sometimes even a 100 lee gets destroyed by it. Thats the game... You can not expect someone to need their stun only for switching pokes...

salvaje

Reaction score
Disagree , if you die is because u're noob, Stun+ change and you will never die
Sorry for my english

berollo

Reaction score
U must remember that wild pokes stuns also ur pokes :> but yes, game shouldn`t be easy.

Back