What's new

Welcome!

Diamonds

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Anyways, br people earn less reals then you receive pln monthly, the money in br isnt divided properly to all docial classes
Ok but in this case we need to decrease because with this crisis no one will buy Diamonds.
Think if Diamond prices be 35 cent each country, many players would be buying alot and the economy of the game could grow up a little bit no?

I need to donate :<

Boxxyy

Reaction score
Ok but in this case we need to decrease because with this crisis no one will buy Diamonds.
Think if Diamond prices be 35 cent each country, many players would be buying alot and the economy of the game could grow up a little bit no?

I need to donate :<
Economy would crash, i'm sorry. if diamonds decrease from 1,50 to 0,35 imagine...
I used 15 reals to buy 10 diamonds, now woth 15 reals i buy like 50 diamonds.
Diamond price would instantly decrease to something like 40 hds, and good bye "economy in game"
That's the neverending cycle of the market.
If there is a lot of offer and no demand, crisis is on.
If there is balance between offer and demand, economy is stable.
If there are minimum offers and high demand, prices grow up and the market keeps alive. overpriced, but alive.
now think with me: if diamond prices go less then 50 hds, nobody would buy it except if they want premium. ecenomy would simply crash :D that's all

Last edited:
T

TheLegacy

it's not about hey make a 80% off in diamonds purchases, but we can have ramdomly offers like 50% off, 1-4 days every month, something like that if you know what i mean.

If pa really want to gain some more people, we should have dinamic systems

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
it's not about hey make a 80% off in diamonds purchases, but we can have ramdomly offers like 50% off, 1-4 days every month, something like that if you know what i mean.

If pa really want to gain some more people, we should have dinamic systems
Maybe if the prices decrease there could be a system like: Each player can donate per week 70 Diamonds.
If he really want to buy more in that week so he will have to pay more.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Well Bosnia-Serbia-Croatia need donate also 20+ euros for 10 diamonds...and here with 20 euros i can live 10 days -.-' or more
To much...wer are not rich country,we dont get much cash for jobs here...doctor got 2000 euros max...profesors 500 euros
Other jobs 300-400 euros...so its sick to donate 20 euros for 10 diamonds o_O

Atlast put it 10 euros...ppl from this lands would start to donate...

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Well Bosnia-Serbia-Croatia need donate also 20+ euros for 10 diamonds...and here with 20 euros i can live 10 days -.-' or more
To much...wer are not rich country,we dont get much cash for jobs here...doctor got 2000 euros max...profesors 500 euros
Other jobs 300-400 euros...so its sick to donate 20 euros for 10 diamonds o_O

Atlast put it 10 euros...ppl from this lands would start to donate...
Maybe why not 4 Euros?
We have to calculate each Country of Europe to change the prices to be everything the same price.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Whats happening? Admins are loggin on forum all days and they cant see this thread?
Why arent they replying? Say something because i need to donate by PayPal or Sms system -.-

Ludacha

Reaction score
Yea you are right,need calculate how much for each country...
Example in Holland,there people get example 3-4k euros per month for normal job...here for normal job(profesor) 500euros max
Its not the same..hard for us to donate...i wish i can donate but its to expensive for us

Better put lower prices for us then that no one donate from here...better something then nothing...

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Example in Holland,there people get example 3-4k euros per month for normal job...here for normal job(profesor) 500euros max
Its not the same..hard for us to donate...i wish i can donate but its to expensive for us

Better put lower prices for us then that no one donate from here...better something then nothing...

Same happens here in Portugal.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

yeah, better lower prices and get more people buying this. For example ppl ask me everyday "how to donate, how much does it cost [PL]", and after my explanation, when they hear the price for 10 diamonds (around 50PLN), they just resign. No dacc = no fun = game is going to be boring very fast = new players are leaving so fast.
If they could buy diamonds on low levels (30-50), for cheaper price, they would know how much fun the game does give for us.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
yeah, better lower prices and get more people buying this. For example ppl ask me everyday "how to donate, how much does it cost [PL]", and after my explanation, when they hear the price for 10 diamonds (around 50PLN), they just resign. No dacc = no fun = game is going to be boring very fast = new players are leaving so fast.
If they could buy diamonds on low levels (30-50), for cheaper price, they would know how much fun the game does give for us.
Not only for low lvls but for any lvl.
I think if the prices decreases it would be very funny and players that have been hacked or thiefed, they would buy many diamonds in a lower price and return to the game.
We could get many players in my opinion, well, i mean PA will get more new and old hacked and thifed players playing again dont you think ?

Last edited:

The Viper

Reaction score
Someone who does not know math

okay let me answer properly now

i agree about Diamonds value be one for all countries, but a comparison between portugal and brasil is not valid, brasil and portugal live in a diferent reality to make a comparison... the only thing similar between them are portuguese language, only it

if u wanna make a properly comparison lets compare portugal and another european country, for me any kinda of comparison between europe and south america is crazy

only for info:

Portugal income per capita = 23,700 u$$

Brasil income per capta = 11.900u$$

Where are my fucking 23700 dollars?!

Nino

Reaction score
Paypal, 8$USD/5.91€ = 10 diamonds, 21$USD/15.5€ = 30 diamonds, 60$USD/44.39€ = 90 diamonds

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Paypal, 8$USD/5.91€ = 10 diamonds, 21$USD/15.5€ = 30 diamonds, 60$USD/44.39€ = 90 diamonds
And for SMS? I tried to donate but i couldnt, it gives me errors when i try to send sms :/
Can you make SMS prices same as PayPal for Portugal and others countrys too? Thanks :D

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
When I pay with paypal it cost me 6 euro for 10 diamonds, with sms it cost 1 euro per diamond so its 2 euro/ 2 diamonds ... the price is normal since they are losing alot of cash in the send and from zaypay, paypal is direct and the cash padventures receive is alot higher that is why it is so cheap. Paying things on the internet with sms will always be higher than with credit card or bank transfer. Padventures get the same amount of cash when u pay 10 euro true zaypay or 6 euro true paypal.

Skyrus

Reaction score
Not only for low lvls but for any lvl.
I think if the prices decreases it would be very funny and players that have been hacked or thiefed, they would buy many diamonds in a lower price and return to the game.
We could get many players in my opinion, well, i mean PA will get more new and old hacked and thifed players playing again dont you think ?

You realize when they lower the price of diamonds, there will be alot more diamonds and the price of diamonds will fall alot? So you will still have same amount of HD ingame in the end. Now diamonds in pearl is 2.2k, when u make prices cheaper alot of people will buy and diamonds perhaps fall back to 1.5 k or mayby even 800~1k like it was on the start of padventures. There will be an overflow of diamonds ingame and selling them will be alot harder unless u will sell them underpriced.

Skyrus

Reaction score

Well ur right but Padventures should able free surf, ride and teleport for people under lvl 50 (30 days max, if reached 50 faster it will be disabled faster), they will see how much fun it is to have d acc and it lvls much faster. When they reached lvl 50 they no longer have the ability and it will force them to buy d acc, but on the path to lvl 50 they also were able to make some cash to buy new diamonds. Mayby not the total amount of it but a part.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Nino, can you down the prices from ZayPay to 5.91 Euros to get 10 Diamonds by SMS? I cant donate with PayPal but ZayPay gives me errors :/

Back