Diamonds

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
2 Diamonds for Portugal is 2,10 Euro.
Can you (ADM) decrease the price? It is too much and i cant pay that for SMS
Using ZayPay.
And i cant donate for Portugal.

Contenidopago is 2 euro to get 1 diamond? 20 euro = 10 diamonds???
This is too much, make 1 euro each diamond or more lower price for 80 cent because i cant pay all this and with this crisis no one will donate.
I cant donate with this method too.

Portugal -10 euros = 10 diamonds
Brazil - 29 reais is 10 euros in Portugal.
29 reais = +/- 25 Diamonds

I have calculated in money converter and 35 Cents in Portugal is 1 real in Brazil.

Make diamonds for 35 cent because we want to donate too and its kinda expensive for Europe Countrys...

Thx

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I agree with that, is kinda expensive to pay 2.10 euros to get 2 diamonds, as far as I know with 10 euros (10 diamonds in portugal) brazilians can get 50 diamonds.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
I agree with that, is kinda expensive to pay 2.10 euros to get 2 diamonds, as far as I know with 10 euros (10 diamonds in portugal) brazilians can get 50 diamonds.
Yes bro.
I used money converter to check Brazilian and Portuguese money and 10 euros in Portugal is 29 Reais in Brazil -.-

I want to donate but i cant LoL its too much for Portugal to donate...

Last edited:

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
They could decrease the price because its very expensive :/

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
someone said me with 10 euros can get 50 diamonds in brazil xDD
btw, we need to pay 10.50 euros for 10 diamonds, is kinda expensive.

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
someone said me with 10 euros can get 50 diamonds in brazil xDD
btw, we need to pay 10.50 euros for 10 diamonds, is kinda expensive.

Someone who does not know math

okay let me answer properly now

i agree about Diamonds value be one for all countries, but a comparison between portugal and brasil is not valid, brasil and portugal live in a diferent reality to make a comparison... the only thing similar between them are portuguese language, only it

if u wanna make a properly comparison lets compare portugal and another european country, for me any kinda of comparison between europe and south america is crazy

only for info:

Portugal income per capita = 23,700 u$$

Brasil income per capta = 11.900u$$

Last edited:

Boxxyy

Reaction score
Someone who does not know math

okay let me answer properly now

i agree about Diamonds value be one for all countries, but a comparison between portugal and brasil is not valid, brasil and portugal live in a diferent reality to make a comparison... the only thing similar between them are portuguese language, only it

if u wanna make a properly comparison lets compare portugal and another european country, for me any kinda of comparison between europe and south america is crazy

only for info:

Portugal income per capita = 23,700 u$$

Brasil income per capta = 11.900u$$

this capta income is kinda wrong, brazil is, yes, the fifth biggest economy but ppl dont earn so much money.
social classes are poorly divided

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Maybe this prices could change our economy in game:

Euro - 35 cent each Diamond
Real - 55 cent each Diamond

And for others countrys too...

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
this capta income is kinda wrong, brazil is, yes, the fifth biggest economy but ppl dont earn so much money.
social classes are poorly divided
no it is not ^^, i lost some time searching it on internet, and 3 sites say the same

once more, i agree diamond price be the same in all countries, then for me the price should be lower because it is expensive, not because in brasil is cheaper

Last edited:
T

TheLegacy

I always knew that PA had preferences for Brazilian community, in Mexico 2.3 dollars = 1 diamond

._____________________. I have bought more than 300 diamonds ._. could you please imagine how many diamonds i would get if i were brazilian.

My suggestion is that PA diamonds price should be cheaper, 50% off till now :3 im sure we all will enjoy this promo!!! C:, for Admins, please wake up, we need better ideas to movitate players, update your donation system.

Thanks.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Well, each real cash price of diamonds is just the one problem.

If I donate I do it by ZayPay with the sms option (there is a second option which is call). But here is the second problem (I guess) :

Those are options to choose the amount of diamonds you want to buy by sms.
U_weaJ.png

Here you can see the first option (1 diamond = 1 sms).
vSPAgm.png

Here you can see the second option (2 diamonds = 1 sms).
9Fq6N8.png

Here you can see the third and last option (4 diamonds = 1 sms).
l-4nLR.png

Premium/Diamond Account requires 10 diamonds. That's obvious, but still had to say that. Now, let me count those options.

First option
1 diamond - 4,92 PLN
4,92 * 10 = 49,20 PLN
10 diamonds - 49,20 PLN

Second option
2 diamonds - 11,07 PLN
11,07 * 10 = 55,35 PLN
10 diamonds - 55,35 PLN

Third option
A)
4 diamonds - 23,37 PLN
+ 2x 1 diamond from First option
23,37 * 2 + 4,92 * 2 = 46,74 + 9,84 = 56,58 PLN
10 diamonds - 56,58 PLN

B)
4 diamonds - 23,37 PLN
+ 2 diamonds from Second option
23,37 * 2 + 11,07 = 46,74 + 11,07 = 57,81
10 diamonds - 57,81 PLN

By the way, at the moment 1 PLN = 3,1 usd or 1 PLN = 4,2 euro. You compare South America to other countries for example in Europe, so I will tell you I don't find Poland to be rich country (especially if you want to compare them to France, Germany or Great Britain which is funny for me as hell).

I would like to also admit that you have to pay X (well, I don't know the amount, so my calculation lacks some info) fee for each sms to your mobile operator. But even though I strongly believe that the First option with 10 * X fee is actually the cheapest. So, if you want to fuck the system in legal way... Here is simple one to do it. But I guess people (players of course; admins not really) were aware of that.

Aengell

Reaction score
this happens cuz dont have unique system to donate... why dont back to paypal ? 10 us dollar all countries...oh i remember this dont happen cuz the adm dont get enough profit... so sad :(

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I always knew that PA had preferences for Brazilian community
That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Could you at least once stop spreading false informations?? (I'm already tired of explanations for ppl that Brazilian people don't have easier catch rate). Don't you think it's because value changes everyday?
For example:
2 years ago
4,72 PLN = 2,62 reals
and today:
4,72 PLN = 3,33 reals.

That's way it seems like for Brazilian people it's cheaper than for you. But telling that any admin makes this game better for Br people is like spreading false information.

Boxxyy

Reaction score
Anyways, br people earn less reals then you receive pln monthly, the money in br isnt divided properly to all docial classes

Back