What's new

Welcome!

Diamond crashes and non-stop lagging.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hello, every event we have on Diamond Tons of crashes and huuge lags, i know that's impossible to find out when its gonna happen, but you-staff just recover tickets if server is closed at least 2 hours, but what with exp tickets? Its not first time when server got crash, and im losing my ticket, and i can use just once per day. Can you do something about that?

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello, every event we have on Diamond Tons of crashes and huuge lags, i know that's impossible to find out when its gonna happen, but you-staff just recover tickets if server is closed at least 2 hours, but what with exp tickets? Its not first time when server got crash, and im losing my ticket, and i can use just once per day. Can you do something about that?

That's true.

Last time when Diamond crashed for a couple of Hours, Sting mentioned he recovered tickets time, but I was on my last hours of Cute Ticket and when I logged in, I didn't have Cute ticket anymore, I didn't get that time back.

Now I used another + Twin Rocks and I am losing that time too...

Again, please don't take it personal or as a complaint or anything, I am very grateful for this higher rates. But I am also wondering why Diamond is crashing several times a day + lagg. (I understand Lagg in the evenings, when we have 200+ players online, but now with 100~ or less... it's kinda irritating).

I am sure you are working on it already!

Thanks in advance!

Dagugo

Reaction score
That's true.

Last time when Diamond crashed for a couple of Hours, Sting mentioned he recovered tickets time, but I was on my last hours of Cute Ticket and when I logged in, I didn't have Cute ticket anymore, I didn't get that time back.

Now I used another + Twin Rocks and I am losing that time too...

Again, please don't take it personal or as a complaint or anything, I am very grateful for this higher rates. But I am also wondering why Diamond is crashing several times a day + lagg. (I understand Lagg in the evenings, when we have 200+ players online, but now with 100~ or less... it's kinda irritating).

I am sure you are working on it already!

Thanks in advance!

Well, thats cuz time is recovered and start to count when server is back, not when u log in again so you probably were off, idk if is possible to make it start to count when u log online back, since maybe you arent able to log again when server is back.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Also, i would like to make suggestion, if its not possibile to give us back our exp tickets time, can you make reset cooldown of used exp tickets after every crash?

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
When server is closed, we always add extra time on tickets that's active in the moment, nobody lost time.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Can we know why Diamond is so lagging? Its becouse of players online? Or another reason? The game in evenings is terrible.

Simpsomp

Reaction score
Due to the quarantine in many countries the network system has a saturation which gives as a problem that it will slow down the servers.
So that's why we all have that problem.

It is something that I really consider is not in the hands of Aga or Jano

Patriot

Reaction score
What should PAD addicts do at the moment when the server has shut down and rehab doesn't help?

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I believe Pokemon Market is bugged in Diamond.

When you try to open it, it kicks you out.

(probably wrong section)

Patriot

Reaction score
PA solidarizes with the rest of the supermarkets and introduces a limit on the number of people in the market, which is why the market breaks down when too many people try to enter it.

Misfit

Reaction score
Ale bany dobrym ludziom dajecie flanders solowa

Back