What's new

Welcome!

Galar Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popeye

Reaction score
Hi

I just notice that you take out the galar island, 4 days after the plan, so I just think. The island is still there, the ticket are still there and most important you can USE the tickets, so what is the idea of making the ticket tradeable and usable, when you are planing to take the island out in few days, is a bit unfair, we (my friends and I) pay like 40k in one ticket, we still have 1 day and 19 hours and you take the island out.

If the island was taken the day you said, for sure now we will still have that 40k, so my point is why you take out the island but you didn't take or block the anniversay ticket.

At least you can keep the island for those that still have an active ticket (because it was possible to use it)

Thanks for your answer

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Dude, it was announced since first day, that islands will be removed in the middle january - yet we extended it till end of january. If it didn't disappear in said day, but nothing was announced (extension for example), then you used ticket with your own risk. Jano was finishing some cards to be able to script door to let players enter tyrantrum spawn. Sorry bro, but actually it is your fault and none of our side. I am sorry for your lose of 40k for ticket, but as I said, everything was announced since the very beginning. Have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back