What's new

Welcome!

Deleted unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Queen

Reaction score
Hello. I would like to ask why i am deleted. I wana proof. And please see IP who was last in Demon Queen bcs Tales xela know password and username + he was angry to me so. Im 100% shure that i didn't do anything. So please. Can i see proof for my deletion.
And please... See the IP who was last time in my account.
Thanks.
Sorry i forgot to put screen.
Igujo8.png

Last edited:

Demon Queen

Reaction score
My friends know that im not player like that to trade account.... If you wana ask them. I didnt do anything. Im 100% shure that Tales xela was last who entered in my account and he do it. Please help me :(.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
He wasn't supposed to have you account info,your fault.
see some rules about it:
1. Your In-Game Account(s)* and Web Account(s)
With the best of our ability and access, we will fully help you with your In-Game and Web Account(s), but if for any reason your account information is compromised due to sharing of information with any source, PAdventures will not be responsible for the items related to that account (this includes but not limited to: items, characters, guilds).
3. Your In-Game Password
Your password is designed to be private. PAdventures Staff will never ask for your account name and passsword. Should you give out your password to anybody (such as: phishing sites, friends, gf/bf,family members), PAdventures online will not be held responsible for any unwarranted actions that may occur on your account, such as the deletion of characters, or if items are stolen. We will not restore items
4. Account Sharing/Trading/Sale
You are not allowed to trade, neither sell your account or your player for any form of value. Players related to this action will be severely punished. You should not share your account with others, as there is always the probability of account hacking and theft of items.
Staff members must not ever do account sharing of their characters and forum account in power.

Sorry bro,I don't know why you was deleted,but,it is hard to get an undeletion on this case
Now be patient and wait for the gm who deleted you,answer your appeal.

Demon Queen

Reaction score
I know. But i forgot to change password and Tales xela entered in my account so please can you see IP of Tales xela/Juan Rilas and IP of Demon Queen? And if you can to see IP who was last in Demon Queen account. Please Sucrilhosforever

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Always Tales xela....
Why you just accuse Tales xela?
I didnt login in your account.

Demon Queen

Reaction score
Becouse:
1)You was angry to me
2)Only you/King/me know Queen account. I goes to sleep and Demon Queen wasnt deleted. Demon King was out and loged today. Only you left. You was angry at me bcs idk and you wanted pokemons right? You told me. "give me some pokes plx"i told you that i wont bcs i wont go retire and you sayd "Ye shure ^^ "

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Becouse:
1)You was angry to me
You was angry at me bcs idk and you wanted pokemons right? You told me. "give me some pokes plx"i told you that i wont bcs i wont go retire and you sayd "Ye shure ^^ "
1) I was angry with you but why i will login in your acc? Because im angry? Nop.
You said "You need more than me", i said "If i need more than you give me your pokemons".

Tell everything what happened and not only short phrases.

Demon Queen

Reaction score
That wasnt me. I talked with Hohenheim he sayd that i was hacked by BR's ..

The Viper

Reaction score
This case is solved already I think. The hackers were deleted and the pokes that u throwed to the floor are now mine because I grabbed them when u or the hacker throwed them at the island next of lavender. Nothing else to add here.

Demon Queen

Reaction score
Yep the problem is solved. So please close thread to dont make spam.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back