What's new

Welcome!

Deleted for misstake

Berolath

Reaction score
Hi, first, I'm Berolath of Diamond, and today my friend xuper-man has been deleted for bot.
16:29 [GM] Levis has taken the action "Deletion" against: Xuper-man, with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play".
Well, he was not botting, his little brother (8years) was playing while he was busy in something. And that child dont know much to play, he was fishing he didnt answer the msg of GM or player that report him, so, I post this because if GM Levis can undelete Xuper-man, or solve the problem, I don't know, I wait for answer of Admins or GM's.
Thx and sorry my English*
Regards from Berolath.

ImSpikom

Reaction score
1st -well , on this video we can see how your friend BOT

2nd -everybody can say : my bro was playing

3rd - why are u here for your friend , why he dont ask why is he deleted

Love ya, Spikom

Berolath

Reaction score
in the video I can see how is he fishing, ok, but I dont see GM Levis asking "hello" or "are u boting?"
so, where is the proof?

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
I know what you feel, but you must create new char. Brother, mother or firefighter.. that isn't important.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
As always, little brother, little sister, mother, cousin. Where's the story with playing grandmother?

Pyrokar

Reaction score
He didn't have to send those messages. Even 8 years old kid would be surprised when it saw a wild Corsola, also I doubt if anyone waste Super Vines move when there are no one around (1:56). Next time tell your friend that when he is going to be busy on something he should log out of the game. Anyway, you pay for mistakes.

Berolath

Reaction score
ok, nothing then, I only tried help my friend Xuper-man, is not me, Admins can see it by IP Direccion.
so thx alot.

Back