What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] delete etc sta ja znam

Status
Not open for further replies.

campy

Reaction score
Why i get delete ? '-'
just tell me its because my religion is bad ? because i am muslim ?

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
SNLny.png

qJsCP.png

Hohenheim's orders

campy

Reaction score
Lol i was mean send it to Bosnian and i didnt see were i write really and i press enter i used weed last night and orther picture pyro tell me "kurwa " etc sometimes too ! and remmeber please when daneiis brother and wikusia provoked me and Bosnian for religion staffs didnt do anything but when i say something i get delete please tell me were is justice ?

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Pfff...
I guess it was a deserved one. You spammed on help everyday.

campy

Reaction score
sure i didnt play 2 week just log some times to check who is online and thats max 1 H if i stay in game and help chat is always closed..

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
sure i didnt play 2 week just log some times to check who is online and thats max 1 H if i stay in game and help chat is always closed..

Tell that to people who were on help chat yesterday.

campy

Reaction score
Its weekend i play all day and night at weekend orther days i studdy

The Viper

Reaction score
First of all, I got nothing against any of you 2(Doritos and Hohenheim) or against any staff member since my case was closed long time ago, I am just defending my friend.

SNLny.png

"HELP CHANNEL
In this channel, feel free to ask questions concerning client controls, general game play, use of accounts and the official homepage.
In-depth questions about the content of the game will not be answered.
Any kind of spoil (info about quests, items, locations, prices, etc.) or chat is not allowed.
As well as the above chats, capslock is not allowed.
Remember that only English is allowed in help channel.

Remember, do not send any link that is not the Official Website/forum on help channel."

According to help channel rules he broke 2 of the rules. Still, a mute would be enough I think.

qJsCP.png

Rule number 8:
"8. Disrespect towards Staff Members
Severe disrespect towards a staff member may result in forced disconnection, mute or banishment, depending on how serious the disrespect is."

Just because he insulted a staff member he got deleted but when Kodokan and Bosnian got insulted about their religion (what can be considered racism too), nothing happened and the only thing you guys said was "Use ignore function". The staff member that got insulted could have used the ignore function too, right? There are no rules for default channel or private messages which was the way used to insult the staff member.
He didn't even said those words correctly because he was drugged.

Imo its time for you guys to create rules for default channel.

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
@up
Deletion was Hohenheim's order, because he has done it loads of times already. I think that order was fine, or he should get undel in specified amount of time if he does a sorry thread or something (just like me).
I also saw the message from hohenheim in Bosnian's case, because he likes to troll on help too.
Well, that's just my opinion.

The Viper

Reaction score
@up
Deletion was Hohenheim's order, because he has done it loads of times already. I think that order was fine, or he should get undel in specified amount of time if he does a sorry thread or something (just like me).
I also saw the message from hohenheim in Bosnian's case, because he likes to troll on help too.
Well, that's just my opinion.

That's a great idea.

campy

Reaction score
I just want undelete :/ i get it for really small mistake people for higher mistakes dont get ban ...

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Just because he insulted a staff member he got deleted but when Kodokan and Bosnian got insulted about their religion (what can be considered racism too), nothing happened and the only thing you guys said was "Use ignore function". The staff member that got insulted could have used the ignore function too, right? There are no rules for default channel or private messages which was the way used to insult the staff member.
He didn't even said those words correctly because he was drugged.

And why I never see these pictures? The problem in default statements is that a player can offend first, hide it and take a picture of the offense he got back. I mean, they could have been insulted by their religion, but how can I guarantee that they didn't insult someone else's religion too? And don't take it as prejudice against their religion, for me killing because of religion is the stupidiest thing the mankind does.

Anyway, I don't mind if it's reverted to a banishment, as I said, this was Hohenheim's order. Convince him, not me.

campy

Reaction score
I am muslim and i respect all orthers religions but i dont give to someone tuch my religion ! i never say something bad to orther religion because real muslim need to respect orthers religion but dont give to someone tuch their religion me and bosnian didnt say anything bad this day u have picture look it and find if i say something bad to their religion

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
I am muslim and i respect all orthers religions but i dont give to someone tuch my religion ! i never say something bad to orther religion because real muslim need to respect orthers religion but dont give to someone tuch their religion me and bosnian didnt say anything bad this day u have picture look it and find if i say something bad to their religion

Ye I can see it by the burning Israel flag on your signature.

But let's not bring the discussion to religion, or this will be long. Focus on your character's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back