What's new

Welcome!

dear gm,

Status
Not open for further replies.

luis dragonfire

Reaction score
Seek and you would like to put here Ips of accounts Gustavo cata poke , Lord infinity and my Luis dragonfire all ips to use these accounts to login please I need them to prove a friend I'm not involved in theft.

Last edited:

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Wrong section;
It's Lord Insanity;
You could have changed your Internet to change the IPs;

Close please.

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
Gustavo cata poke is a ******* thief. He will steal from as many people as he can. I don't know why he's been undeleted at all, but have fun with that moron.

Boxxyy

Reaction score
Gustavo cata poke is a ******* thief. He will steal from as many people as he can. I don't know why he's been undeleted at all, but have fun with that moron.

The bigger thief in game's history "appealed for unban i 3 weeks, not in 1 year", that's why he was undel. x) let the world burn

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
Seek and you would like to put here Ips of accounts Gustavo cata poke , Lord infinity and my Luis dragonfire all ips to use these accounts to login please I need them to prove a friend I'm not involved in theft.

Hmm, I dislike Gustavo anyways, but.. As said SpikeTown, that's a wrong section..
And any1 can change their IP's all the time, next time take care about your account, it's impossible to just use a random password and discover your one.
Probably you shared your account or downloaded an malicious archive with KeyLogger.

The staff will NOT put Ip's here, and this thread should be closed. Request Denied.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score

The bigger thief in game's history "appealed for unban i 3 weeks, not in 1 year", that's why he was undel. x) let the world burn

Idk why he isnt deleted... MANY players were scammed by him and he is undeleted...
nice nice!

Close plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back