Daily tasks - changes

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Daily tasks:

Is possible to add to rewards:
- random held - 90 points
- random card - 70 points?

Also would like to ask at the same time something related to Azalea/Mahogany from black market (and sorry for writing about it here, but won't make another thread).
- is possible to do one more cave (with 3 points possiblity to get and with restriction to do only one from mahogany/new one like is Azalea or steel, or grass)?
- if 1st suggestion is not possible, is possible to remove timer when someone ends the cave?
- is possible to add random held for 245 points?
- hoenn box 2 for 147 points?
- hoenn box 3 for 175 points?

Held item probably yes, but not the card, it is indeed obtainable on events this way, but it lasts short time and people can get limited amount unlike on daily. This is a system thanks to wich you're able to get good rewards too (in the future) including mega stone, so I prefer to keep it the way where players have to put a little big bigger effort to get their cards rather than daily.

About those black market related daily, we may add these rewards you propose but I'm not much into creating a new cave.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Maybe you could create 2 categories of held for rewards?

Like the worst helds for 60 points and the best for 90

That's something I've been wanting to suggest for a long time already, not for daily tasks system specifically but for events in general. I never get helds from events because they're usually too expensive to risk getting a shitty one (what's most likely), so splitting between two categories (one with better ones at a higher price and one with worse ones at a lower price) could make these kinds of rewards more attractive

demzpacito

Reaction score
Maybe you could create 2 categories of held for rewards?

Like the worst helds for 60 points and the best for 90

That's something I've been wanting to suggest for a long time already, not for daily tasks system specifically but for events in general. I never get helds from events because they're usually too expensive to risk getting a shitty one (what's most likely), so splitting between two categories (one with better ones at a higher price and one with worse ones at a lower price) could make these kinds of rewards more attractive

I mean that's kinda how box works, right? We have Boxes 2, 3 and few times 4, with different requirements for each

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Now that pokes from daily tasks isnt exclusive( you can get them in Kalos box 4).I think is time to add Volcarona,Meowstic and Gogoat in Daily for rewards,maybe with restriction that demz suggestion, that you can only get evolution if you already get pre-evolution catche.

Back