What's new

Welcome!

complaint daily quest

Maick Skile

Reaction score
have to pack up that crap daily, have a player that leaves 5 char daily, we get there they push or throw the pokemons on top of us should have something in order of arrival, then these idiots are asking for respect, how they want respect if not respect no one. The game was supposed to be fun and it becomes overwhelming because of noob like these guys. This annoys sometimes it arrives is waiting for a jerk arrives and game the poke arrives arrives at another and pulls

I know it will not be done, nothing will be done, it will have comments, people will pull a bag, they only find the good things when it is for them more pelomenos to try to put some idea to improve the game pelomes afavor, of who does not want to harm some players

Last edited:

karksiukas

Reaction score
And the reason for it being under the suggestion subsection?
Do you have any kind of suggestions in mind to prevent that from happening? :11:

Maick Skile

Reaction score
I've been trying to do this crap every day for 1hour

man, what's the use of suggesting?

Are they going to do something? Or are they going to close my post just like the others I posted with suggestions?

one more simple thing to be doing, is the same in the plant daily do not have a home that access? I would lock the door whoever comes in first and the other could not until the player I came in or die. But I think even so would not go

because the players respect no one

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
I've been trying to do this crap every day for 1hour

man, what's the use of suggesting?

Are they going to do something? Or are they going to close my post just like the others I posted with suggestions?

one more simple thing to be doing, is the same in the plant daily do not have a home that access? I would lock the door whoever comes in first and the other could not until the player I came in or die. But I think even so would not go

because the players respect no one

wtf?

I didn't understand a thing from what you are talking about, seriously.
Now it is possible to see that the fact in which your threads are always closed, is something that bother you or makes you a little bored. But the reason for this (I guess) is that there is already specific threads for several types of subjects, which you could make use of. No needing to spam the sections. Since you always have parallel, independent ideas of specific threads, ideas that always is changing, you can use the PA Player Ideas, for that.

Whatever you're complaining about, the daily quest thing, which seems like a problem of pushing among other shits. You could have done this on PA Player Ideas as I told you, here, right now, and in game another day.
Anyway, take it easy, maick, that's make part of the fun :D

Last edited:

Dagugo

Reaction score
you have 24 hours to do the daily, you can perfectly change your hour.

Baahdu

Reaction score
if they're pushing you for an hour every day why didn't you press Ctrl+R and report it?

I do my daily every day in 5 minutes, my advice for you is: dont try to do it close to reset time of just after reset time.

Maick Skile

Reaction score
I did not stay one day an hour trying to do, and there is no point in reporting, no one answers there is no GM or TUTOR when needed in the game

Maick Skile

Reaction score
like I said what's the use of putting an idea here if they're going to read shit talk and they're going to close

As I said, what is the use of putting an idea here if they will read, the pleyrs will come to criticize me and post shit, and then the CMs will close my post, had several ideas of mine that criticized both, closed post and then put in the game in another way

and good morning, good afternoon, good night or whatever
to get well

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I sitll don't understand what's the point of this thread. Maybe write it in your national language then some tutor will translate it e.e

Back