What's new

Welcome!

Christmas Weekend Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

rey maligno

Reaction score
my cousin in his pc is horrible he only does duels and loses, the event of his account was echoed in my pc
it seems to me he has the right to claim his prize

diabolith

Reaction score
We say presents to NPC Santa and he not respond...

Have bugged the NPC. Fix it Please

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Santa will remain on Celadon until friday.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
And the bug???
And pick presents from more accounts ???

if it was not going to be able to get why let it do ???

You sure they let people do it with more than one account? So why they restricted for one char per account?
They can't restrict the IP cause there are players that lives and plays on the same house.
Sorry, but you don't have a point there. Because greedy people like that, players who live in the same house had problems to receive their presents, so nice Xmas soul you had there.

diabolith

Reaction score
So let me understand, I can do the event in 2 accounts ... but I can't get the presents ?? do you think it's funny to make me a muggle ?? every day the staff surprises me more ... have a great game ... but ...

Why not put in the main post that was worth 1 account per IP ??

so I didn't lost my time ...

if I have 2 accounts both active soon I can use the 2 accounts ... if I may do so I have the right to take the rewards

Last edited:

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
So let me understand, I can do the event in 2 accounts ... but I can't get the presents ?? do you think it's funny to make me a muggle ?? every day the staff surprises me more ... have a great game ... but ...

if I have 2 accounts both active soon I can use the 2 accounts ... if I may do so I have the right to take the rewards

I don't know about your reading skills, but let's try again.
They can't make 1 per IP cause people like husband and wife, father and son, brothers that lives in the same house, plays PAd and owns one account each. Because of that, they use the same IP. That's why they can't restrict the IP. It's simple.

It's just a matter of good sense bro.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score

so I didn't lost my time ...

Precisely because you would search for another excuse like this for your benefit, when you notice we find other way to block the abuses. You are not writing like you were right, just someone that doesn't accept the fact that we work for a fair community and a stable game for everyone.

chanoo

Reaction score
good today I come to put this complaint because in the present Christmas event I did with my account "joslock" claim the items all right, but my brother also made the event in your account (on another computer) but like the other computer was being used at the time of delivering the tube awards to access my brother's account to receive the prizes, when I said hello gifts he said "you are blocked by a liar", it is understandable why he connects from the same laptop as joslock but The event was started by my brother from another computer. I have a way to check it through our facebooks since we are twin brothers. the shadow mist zousa and master blade tutors know that we are brothers and not the same.

diabolith

Reaction score
Precisely because you would search for another excuse like this for your benefit, when you notice we find other way to block the abuses. You are not writing like you were right, just someone that doesn't accept the fact that we work for a fair community and a stable game for everyone.

Okay, next time please make it clear! to avoid inconvenience, or at least, block the ip so that they can not take more than one account or explain at the beginning of the event, not at the end.
because I wasted my time and was frustrated by it.

Heavenly Aegis

Reaction score
Well not at all fair due missions were for Premium acocunt
"Comunism" on Pad?

Btw
not bad at all event~thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back