Welcome!

Christmas Weekend Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
HIF6qej.png

For saying goodbye to 2017, we leave you this event starting right now. Your goal is completing the missions and defeating the mischievous Grinch that spawns thrice a day. If you complete all missions fully and get to be the one of the top 5 killers of the Grinch at least twice, you can get an unique achievement reward. Event is set to be closed around January 1st, 2018.

Top 3 killers of the Grinch can always get a random Pokémon addon (addons from this xmas event and past two events not included). It can spawn randomly from 6AM to 9PM server time (GMT-5).

Find NPC Santa roaming around Celadon City and start the event with one character of your account.

Get your event status with !event command.

EVENT ACHIEVEMENT
MVWg7A7.gif
Santa Music Box. Plays six Christmas carols. Requires you to be a top killer of the Grinch at least twice, and all missions done 100%.

EVENT REWARDS
1. a Random TM
normal.png
fire.png
fighting.png
water.png
flying.png
grass.png
poison.png
electric.png
ground.png
psychic.png
rock.png
ice.png
bug.png
dragon.png
ghost.png
dark.png
steel.png
fairy.png

2. Eevelution Christmas kit (addon)
1FaoSUh.png

3. Eevelution armor kit (addon)
pizPDg4.png

4. Christmas addon bag (addon)
huRu6TB.png

5. random Pokémon carpet
Y3EFZbs.png

6. random Pokémon bag
sseX4Ji.png

7. Stantler reindeer figure
lPSNjvV.png

8. random Christmas figurine
8Kuv9aU.png

9. Christmas furniture
trjqho7.png

10. random Christmas doll
vf31VGm.png

Hohenheim

Reaction score
You can choose one of these two missions to start event:

MISSION 1
- Christmas Woodman

bcfX1fA.png

Santa will give you a pinewood axe, and you need to find all red christmas pines for collecting pine boards for Santa.

MISSION 1 - Snowmen Fashion
RFCbwnH.png

Santa will give you winter scarf. You need to find and dress all blue snowmen in map. Just use the scarf on the snowman.

Hohenheim

Reaction score
MISSION 2 - Lost Presents
ZkWqdMs.png

During the delivery of presents in past christmas, Rudolph left the sled and made it unbalanced with only eight of Santa's reindeers, so a lot of presents went missing in the PAdventures world. Your mission is collect them all for Santa.

Hohenheim

Reaction score
MISSION 3 - Catch the Rebel
9OwyAnD.png

Santa wants you to bring Rudolph back home, as he has been a rebel reindeer that caused a mess in the sled and the presents of past mission. You have to try with all your Christmas Balls that you craft with Kurt, and then try to catch Rudolph. Each time a player defeats him, he will respawn somewhere else of 10 locked positions. You can get its map coordinates with !event command.

Hohenheim

Reaction score
FINAL MISSION - Reindeer Express
LCzQRhI.png

Santa needs help with the delivery of the recovered presents. He will lend you Rudolph and give you presents. You have to find 30 houses with a peculiar chimney in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and use the present on them to have them delivered. You can teleport and fly freely with Rudolph.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Can we atleast know how many snowmen and red christmas pines are in game?

Reactions: Rob

Hohenheim

Reaction score
MISSION 3 - Catch the Rebel
9OwyAnD.png

Santa wants you to bring Rudolph back home, as he has been a rebel reindeer that caused a mess in the sled and the presents of past mission. You have to try with all your Christmas Balls that you craft with Kurt, and then try to catch Rudolph. Each time a player defeats him, he will respawn somewhere else of 10 locked positions. You can get its map coordinates with !event command.

Available now.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Final Mission is expected to be available on Friday.

Going away this weekend for New Years. I don’t know if more people would go away for the holidays too... but I really hope Staff can leave missions for the event available until January 2nd.

If not... then I spent my whole friday looking for Trees and 150 presents all over the map in vain :(

My very best wishes and a Happy New Year for PA Staff, PA Players, and Haters.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Going away this weekend for New Years. I don’t know if more people would go away for the holidays too... but I really hope Staff can leave missions for the event available until January 2nd.

If not... then I spent my whole friday looking for Trees and 150 presents all over the map in vain :(

My very best wishes and a Happy New Year for PA Staff, PA Players, and Haters.

i totally agree with this, Game should understand not everyone is a no lifer, specially when you are a businessman or supervisor from a teamgroup in your job, you just cannot leave your job to be playing PA e.e even if we want to

Heavenly Aegis

Reaction score
i totally agree with this, Game should understand not everyone is a no lifer, specially when you are a businessman or supervisor from a teamgroup in your job, you just cannot leave your job to be playing PA e.e even if we want to

What about free players, how they can travel to mandarin o.o

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I think PA staff won't change their event plans because of some 2 players...

phibrizzo

Reaction score
Thats why no life exist.. if u have problem with that just dont do evets. Always 5-20 players do event rest using forum when their explain all so no life events its maybe 3h for rest. Thats 40-60min per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back