What's new

Welcome!

Catching a pokemon and looting a TM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
Hello.
As I have noticed TMs are pretty hard to loot and their prices are going up all the time (don't stop reading, I don't want you to make bigger chances of looting TMs!) and I have came up with this idea.
When we catch a pokemon (the one that can loot some TMs of course) there would be a chance (idk. like 10-20%?) of looting the TM.
It would show the information like this one :

22:11 You caught a pokemon (Charizard [85]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!
22:11 Caught pokemon (Charizard [85]) was holding a Technical Machine : TM02 Dragon Claw. It will be teleported to pokemon center with pokemon!

This might also be good idea for people who want to catch wild pokes but have waste almost every time they catch it.
Like Victreebel - it is not easy to catch this pokemon and it is not worth much. I have caught it twice in ~2k great balls so the maths is easy with this one.

Hope you like the idea c:

Szacho

Reaction score
Mmm, I like this idea! But in my opinion chance should be less. 10-20% is too much, lets make it little bit rare. My proposition is 5%.

#edit
Or lets make it by this way:
Poke caught by...
* rocket ball - 15% chance to drop TM with catch
* ultra ball - 12%
* super ball - 8%
* great ball and saffari ball - 5%
* pokeball - 0% - no chance to drop TM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back