What's new

Welcome!

Catch System, extra chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Come on, and who says it? Your useless comment is under every possible thread. You say im blind? Yes I am, if you arent show me any official, clear answer from Jano or Raissa. Sometimes im trolling, sometimes im just not serious, but fuck of from me and keep eyes on your own behaviour.

PS. If you are going to say that Jano's thanks under Lewuseq post is CLEAR answer i will die.

Tenm

Reaction score
I have been talking to some friends and I believe that even if the catch system is changed, it would be possible to add a few pokemons an approximate amount of balls to capture the pokemon...
Of course nowadays we have the charms system, which makes the process a lot easier, but there are pokemons that do not have these systems yet and many that have are still extremely difficult to capture, I know people who have many rbs in many pokemons and even memso ubs and so far nothing, until they gave up for all the frustration that passed
The old PA system would certainly not help much, it was more frustrating to have 15k ub in Lapras...
But thinking of a completely new system that adds to the game and also helps to attract more public would be extremely useful!

And my view of these stupid and pertinent discussions on the subject of platinum and diamond is that: platinum is easier to do with higher odds, but that is practically insignificant, because diamond has a lot more players so they can make things easier too...

jajoneq

Reaction score
11:03 Used 8143 ultra balls, 94 safari balls, 5 rocket balls on Venusaur (Normal Form), extra chance: 0.5%.

Plat ez server. Catch system here is terrible.

If I don;t catch Venu today I leave this server \,,/

Szacho

Reaction score
11:03 Used 8143 ultra balls, 94 safari balls, 5 rocket balls on Venusaur (Normal Form), extra chance: 0.5%.

OMG.

Stop cry and leave server right now - it will be the best thing you did last time.

in

Reaction score

bugged catch nothing new is impossible to do that. someone should check extra chance when is enabled +1 catch stage bcs looks like it doesn't work as good as before.

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Guys, you should stop stop bump this thread, and start behaving like a normal ppls ����������

Lancelote

Reaction score
Its little stupid that for normal pokemon like venusaur somebody have to throw 8k ub. I know its last form but still worth a few k

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
in fact it was wrong but only since 10 / Dec / 2019 when there was internal changes of how catch works, it will be fixed after restart

So, arę you going to remake extra chance in the future?

Raczex999

Reaction score
17:59 Used 1 great ball, 5288 ultra balls on Ludicolo.
17:59 No extra chance: not enough balls used yet, progress: 98.2%.
17:59 Used 1 great ball, 1296 ultra balls on Deino.
17:59 Extra chance: 0.5%.

No bonus? no game

Raczex999

Reaction score
18:44 Used 15 great balls, 3632 ultra balls on Meganium (Normal Form), progress to get extra chance: 94.5%.
18:44 Your ultra ball was broken.

Bump?

Raczex999

Reaction score
If you are playing to catch, come to platinum :D

I would love it, but i have too much effort invested in my char. If transfer would be open, i would change the world instantly. If i have 1 hour for play this game per day, i do not have progress at all and catching simply poke costs me 1 month. No bonus, no game

Lancelote

Reaction score
Spending a few month to caught pokemon cost 2k. Nice
Ofc when u playing 2h hours per day

NandoCruise

Reaction score
This is not about whether a player plays 1 hour or 10 hours a day. It's about the amount of balls used on a Pokemon.

The fact that you have to reach (in most cases) the of-very-little-help 0.5% extra chance (and even then you might use the same amount of balls to reach that extra chance after the extra chance) is absolutely ridiculous.

I am not a catcher. In fact there are just 2 pokemon I have caught myself because I really wanted them:Skarmory and Feebas (2x, one in Platinum and one in Diamond), and in those 3 times I reached extra chance. Every Feebas was like 2 1/2 months and Skarmory was like 1 month.

Again, I know people would be like “Feebas is rare”, “Server would be flooded with Milotics if Feebas were easy”, “Some Pokemon should stay rare”. Well, I agree with you.

However, pokemon like:
Venusaur
Blastoise
Meganium
Dragonite
Skarmory
Charizard (there are sooooo many screenshots of people using 10k-20k balls on Charizard)
Ludicolo (Selasor’s catch after 28k GB.... like DUDE! The guy spent 70k+ for a pokemon worth 5k)
Alakazam
Cpadde reached extra chance in Taurus WITH UB, like it was not in even with safari balls in Safari...
and so many other pokemon.

Like I said, I am not a catcher... and probably most of players are not catchers (maybe Staff has some statistics on that), that’s why this thread is not “trending topic”. However, I understand the frustration and I also believe this is the reason why a lot of players stop playing.

Now that there is this Thread about suggestions to keep 200+ players in the game and stuff, hopefully Staff would take reworking catch system into consideration. I do know a couple of players who retired because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back