What's new

Welcome!

Catch System, extra chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hi, i would like to suggest a little change. We have extra chance now, but i would like to see something what we had earlier, im suggesting changing extra chance for growing boost with every thrown ball. We had earlier if i remember correctly maximum 0,005% or 0,05% boost, for sure it wasnt working, but something like this, but upgraded would be much better. We already have a guys with huge amount of balls thrown on some pokes, without extra chance. For sure some pokes should be very rare, but with every thrown ball chance to catch them should grow up, im thinking about something which wouldnt give sure catch, but a little help for try harders xD
I remember in the past someone from staff said that catch system will be changed, so its just suggestion xD

in

Reaction score
Catch system should be improved. Sitting 200hrs+ and throwing ~8,5k balls to get extra chance for some pokemons is stupid and nobody catching it anymore (like rotom's/smeargle etc. ). Small boost would be a small inducement to catch them. Of course it shouldnt be for pokemons like elders/shines maybe also no for cloneds then they wouldnt lose their rarirty. It's only my opinion.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
your proposal is only to gradually improve caught chance of pokemons WITH extra chance?

or it address pokes without extra chance?

Maybe we could make a list of the most difficult pokemons so that instead of creating new general rules, the staff could address each case separetely (more respaws, less balls for extra, etc). Example: Lucario, the rotoms, chatot...

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
your proposal is only to gradually improve caught chance of pokemons WITH extra chance?

or it address pokes without extra chance?

Maybe we could make a list of the most difficult pokemons so that instead of creating new general rules, the staff could address each case separetely (more respaws, less balls for extra, etc). Example: Lucario, the rotoms, chatot...

No no, im suggesting total remove extra chance and replace it for something like catch boost growing with every thrown ball. For example if i threw 100 balls i have already working 0,01% boost, if i throw 200 balls so boost is now 0,02%. Ofc this number is just example to show what im suggesting.

Popeye

Reaction score
Bring back the OLD system, Khormes idea is how the old catch system works.

Shouya

Reaction score
It has already been improved. Where have you been when there was no bonus? When I threw 10k ub for Lapras, 7k ub for Tini, 6k ub for Magmar, and I don't even wanna mention cloneds on which I used rb. Rude of me to expect that you played PA at that time. Stop whining for once in your life and tryhard a bit, instead of being spoiled.

PS. You can always come to testinium, maybe you will catch red gya there.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
It has already been improved. Where have you been when there was no bonus? When I threw 10k ub for Lapras, 7k ub for Tini, 6k ub for Magmar, and I don't even wanna mention cloneds on which I used rb. Rude of me to expect that you played PA at that time. Stop whining for once in your life and tryhard a bit, instead of being spoiled.

??? I was on PA since beta, with few brakes, i remember correctly when there was no bonus, or no working bonus.
Dont say bullshit, every your post look like written by frustrated 10 yo kid, and this weak trying to insult me xD
Red Gya is my biggest target in game and for sure i will not stop yet, my suggestion is because of things like 20-25k balls on flygon(turek), many players with 15k balls on ludicolo, many players with 15k+ on aerodactyl and also a lot of examples.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score

Yeah, lets limit helds to 1 because i'm fucking garbage player and can't win with others, i can say same that i wasted more than half a year on rotom(before bonus) and i should say, yeah fuck you pussies, leave everything and catch if you want something. But it doesn't work like this, but ofcourse you only see your problems, because you probably afk most time in pvp, and some problems doesn't concern you. I like people who are so brainless and "obcjective" i what they say. And saying that you waste this amount of balls probably like 8 years ago sucks, because everything changed from that time, and because of this immprovements to catch rate, nobody would go to catch tini, magmar or other kanto.
And with every new post from testinium player i'm starting to feel that you share one brain, and your last cells run away to diamond :)

Last edited:

Patriot

Reaction score

I don't know how it used to be, but I can see how it is now, that people sit for a few hours a day on the respaw, throws 100 balls on a very rare pokemon who is only one on the respaw and it has no effect. Therefore, I don't understand your view that someone who is proposing something new to improve the server and attract potentially new players is crying in your opinion. I suggest for you, close yourself on platinum and not speak. Thank you.
#DIAMONDISTHEBESTSERVER

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
I still can't understand why old bonus system has been changed, maybe someone can exaplain that thing.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
I dont know how was old catch bonus system, which problems/advantages it had, but I agree that today lucky has a great impact, and the game could compensate a little more the "try harders unlucky"

For example, I play on plat, main char almost lvl 296, 464 different catches, always using rb on shinies (using sports now) and only caught 1 sunflora and that was during event boost..

Shouya

Reaction score
First, you can't even argue normally with your brain lacking capacity, I can only see random rage comments instead of giving good arguments.
Second, I've played on all three servers, so you can't actually talk shit about me playing on platinum.
Third, I've won raids before and I will still win them, me wanting to limit to 1 life orb is just trying to balance the game instead of watching same people win.
Fourth, I have used amount of balls on every poke more than you can imagine in every year since the server opened, not just at start, I never camp at pvp, I rather camp at an afk spawn.
Fifth and last, What are you even talking about? I've been giving my all to improve the game since the day it came out, always trying to find a way to balance things that seem out of order and suggesting on adding new things. Why do you suddenly think you are smartest in the game just because you are playing on diamond? lol
This game was never supposed to be easy like you want it to be, I mean, you are whining that platinum is easy, then on the other hand you are whining how catching is hard, why are you being so contradictorical? I understand that there should be some pokes that need improving when it comes to catching them, beldum, trapinch, etc...but it doesn't mean you should fix the whole system, it would take too much time and they already have their hands busy with more important things at the moment.

PS. When you speak to me, please try to use academic language, refrain yourself from using insults you learned on street, just because you know how to insult, it won't make you smarter.

Metin

Reaction score
First, you can't even argue normally with your brain lacking capacity, I can only see random rage comments instead of giving good arguments.
Second, I've played on all three servers, so you can't actually talk shit about me playing on platinum.
Third, I've won raids before and I will still win them, me wanting to limit to 1 life orb is just trying to balance the game instead of watching same people win.
Fourth, I have used amount of balls on every poke more than you can imagine in every year since the server opened, not just at start, I never camp at pvp, I rather camp at an afk spawn.
Fifth and last, What are you even talking about? I've been giving my all to improve the game since the day it came out, always trying to find a way to balance things that seem out of order and suggesting on adding new things. Why do you suddenly think you are smartest in the game just because you are playing on diamond? lol
This game was never supposed to be easy like you want it to be, I mean, you are whining that platinum is easy, then on the other hand you are whining how catching is hard, why are you being so contradictorical? I understand that there should be some pokes that need improving when it comes to catching them, beldum, trapinch, etc...but it doesn't mean you should fix the whole system, it would take too much time and they already have their hands busy with more important things at the moment.

PS. When you speak to me, please try to use academic language, refrain yourself from using insults you learned on street, just because you know how to insult, it won't make you smarter.

Don't know about other stuff you say but no mate, you never win raids, in fact you don't even come close. I can back this up with shitloads of screenshots.

Receptor

Reaction score
Don't know about other stuff you say but no mate, you never win raids, in fact you don't even come close. I can back this up with shitloads of screenshots.

This is not the subject of this post, please stop answering if it is not an argument about the topic, because you can only call shitstorms.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score

First, you aren't anyone special to use "special" language on you. Welcome to the Internet.
Second, yes i can, cuz you're actualy playing on platinum.
Third, If someone can't beat other players without helds, if you give them both helds, nothing is going to change.
Fourth, Nobody is saying that platinum is easy, but easier, i think both words mean something different.
Fifth, show me an example of ONE game, where you have to spend 2 months (at worst) to get ONE exact item you want?
And now imagine that there are pokemons, which are not worth to catch, cuz in that time you can make 4 tm tasks and buy it e.g. rotoms, oricorio.
And imagine again that not everyone have 10 hours per day to throw that 100-200 balls on pokemon with single spawn(which some of them aren't that special).
And last, as Khormes said and some people heard, catch system was supposed to be changed, so i dont know how person like you, involved in this game don't know anything about this.

you all are spaming this thread names "Catch System, extra chance" with off topic things...

Won't say that you are doing the same now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back