What's new

Welcome!

CARDS System

Cesittos

Reaction score
Let's talk about CARD System!

I wonder if you guys plan to create any platform to help trading cards. Do you?

Nowadays I really dislike the 5 days cooldown we have, but I do understand the reason of it.

Could we have any trade card system that you pick cards according to both needs? Something based on Clash Royale.
I'd suggest the chance the player can offer 1 card and ask 1, 2 or 3 cards as options/possibilities for trade. In the end is a 1:1 trade.

I'd also like to suggest a 1:1 trade cooldown based on rarity:

Card* 1 day, Card** 1 week, Card*** 1 month

Nowdays is pretty boring and I feel like 95% is "I don't g a F" to cards.
Probably the trading factor is part of it.

I hope We can think something about it and (maybe) improove the system!

Taronn

Reaction score
I really dont like this trading system, but understand the reason, as u said.

U have nice suggestions, mate, really do. The rarity based one makes a lot sense to me, but the "Card Market" is a great option too. Could make things easyer

Cesittos

Reaction score
I really dont like this trading system, but understand the reason, as u said.

U have nice suggestions, mate, really do. The rarity based one makes a lot sense to me, but the "Card Market" is a great option too. Could make things easyer

Glad you liked it.

I guess card for card is the best solution. Cash destroys the main idea: collect/drop cards.

Some players will just buy, cause they can and wont farm cards. Cash can also ruin the system.

PS - I wonder if cards should be locked to account. You just can trade repeated ones.

<Editing>

Maybe cash should be allowed with ** or *** cooldown.

If someone complete all cards and drop new cards, the only thing he can do is sell. Once these cards are useless for this X guy.

So okay, I change my mind.

Last edited:

Broka

Reaction score
Very good!

the card exchange system nowadays is not even considered by players, so the way you suggested interactions with cards would be better used.

I agree

Back