What's new

Welcome!

Can't log in on Padventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khylithos

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I was searching on the forums if there was any thread about my problem, but I did not found any.. thats why I started this thread.

I have downloaded the new client 8.7 when I did it I started as normally the client, I fill in my account name and password after that I reached my character list now I selected my character and try to login but than it stays more than 30 min the same message "PLEASE WAIT: Connecting to game server..."
I hope you guys can help me to login ;)

thanks in advance,
Khylithos

koles

Reaction score
You was deleted by [CM] Raissa
ysvuuh.jpg

Khylithos

Reaction score
lal and why is that? wtf havent played since jul 15... raissa could you give me an explanation? because I really dont know what I have done.. I have been bannend 2 times because of harrashment.. further I dont know what I have done.. and I wonder when you bannend me ^^ and maybe Im hacked so can you check the IP-address? so if somebody hacked me and did something on my char I maybe can clear my name by showing that I didnt do anywrong
thanks alot

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
We are giving account block in some specific situations, for example hack. That's not to make you mad, that's to prevent any bad situation, such as sending hack links from your account, doing illegal trades etc.
Your account can be unblocked any time, but I rather if you firstly clean your computer

Khylithos

Reaction score
Thanks for your quick respons ^^ I reinstalled windows 8.1 on my computer like a month ago, since I know that my character hasn't been online since 15 juli, I think that I dont have any problems with that any more.. But can you give me some information what I can do to unblock my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back