What's new

Welcome!

Boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmarvim

Reaction score
This is an old problem and it's really anoying... Really, don't have any sollution for this?

RphbQ6E.png

Last edited:

koles

Reaction score
Check polish section and thread "jedna noga w cweladonie" there are a lot of photos like this :D

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
Sad. We all die like That. You gotta pay more atention to your Hunt lol

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
I've suggested some time ago to make character insensitive but i think support dont care about it sad because a lot of ppl getting can** while coming on spawn and dying like this

Tsotss

Reaction score
Then stop crying and talk nonsense that 2% is much

Every negative comment is crying? Stop every time repeat it. If u like dead by this way then go on. Me as others players I think wont.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Yeah, it's annoying this, and high levels, get 2% takes like 20-30 min in a good respawn, so 2% is a thing about time lost. But this happens frecuently because you are not putting attention where is your poke. That's why this area is for 150+ XD shouldn't be easy to be there.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Yeah, it's annoying this, and high levels, get 2% takes like 20-30 min in a good respawn, so 2% is a thing about time lost. But this happens frecuently because you are not putting attention where is your poke. That's why this area is for 150+ XD shouldn't be easy to be there.

So, what u say is this a propositional and necessary thing to hight level players prove they are PRO. And if anybody die cause of this is cause he's noob and don't desearve be there cause he don't put all his attention to where they pokemon walks automatic? Cause if this is excuse i don't agree with that.

mmarvim

Reaction score
And for guys who keep with this "STOPCRYING ABOUT ONLY 2% MIMIMIMI" i'm not talking about only 2%, it's about all way back to respaw and time lost there, i'm asking if don't have any way to fix it, cause it's anoying, not requiring it. And no, this don't happens only in 150+/LVL+ spots, this happens in any place where your poke walk to a "blind" place, or if your slow pokemon stay behind you while you walk...

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I think you should be careful where is your pokemon and heal yourself when you get red hp. I don't think this should be modified. That's my opinion

koles

Reaction score
I think you should be careful where is your pokemon and heal yourself when you get red hp. I don't think this should be modified. That's my opinion

If something is bugged then it should be fixed or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back