What's new

Welcome!

Boosted Pokémon System

Zelricks

Reaction score
Boosted Pokémon System

Hello guys, with this restart a new system will be applied
Boosted Pokémon

Every day at 05:00 server time one Pokémon will be boosted during 24 hours. (Server time is CEST, same as daily timer)

Pokémon that have a respawn will be affected with this new system.

Pokémon affected to boosted system can't be repeated 2 days in a row, we can change it manually if needed.

Legendaries, bosses, megas or special Pokémon wont be affected by this new system.
Weak Pokémon like Caterpie, Metapod, etc wont be affected by this new system.

Boosted Pokémon contain more loot, more experiencie, and its spawn will be faster.

Last edited by a moderator:

metaldroga

Reaction score
Nice Idea, but the boost should be longer, just a suggestion :D

Honorifice

Reaction score
I loved the news!
Could it be easier to catch the boosted pokémon?

Tsotss

Reaction score
That information, which pokemon is boosted will be showed somewhere?

Receptor

Reaction score
I'd like to suggest an increase on the number of pokes boosted by day, 3 should be a good number IMO. Otherwise 90% of server wont even seize those boosts

I agree with this, but I would like to suggest boosting one "normal" pokemon and one cloned/ultra beast in by day, because if the player is not on that day on cloned/ultra island, then I won't specifically use the ticket to try catch one poke.

stin stauer

Reaction score
I agree with this, but I would like to suggest boosting one "normal" pokemon and one cloned/ultra beast in by day, because if the player is not on that day on cloned/ultra island, then I won't specifically use the ticket to try catch one poke.
I totally disagree, beasts and cloneds pokémon arent supposed to be as commom as the others. If you want to catch them you'd better work hard as everybody does

Tsotss

Reaction score
I'd like to suggest an increase on the number of pokes boosted by day, 3 should be a good number IMO. Otherwise 90% of server wont even seize those boosts

Also thought the same. Would be good to have 2/3 random boosted pokemons. If one is boosted then many players (I suppose) are going to that exact pokemon and some resps could be overcrowded (I don't say is always this way). 2/3 per day will give more possibilities for players.
So its nice suggestion and fully agree.

Also thanks for that system! Really like the idea!

Receptor

Reaction score
I totally disagree, beasts and cloneds pokémon arent supposed to be as commom as the others. If you want to catch them you'd better work hard as everybody does

I meant, for example, that today on the Diamond boost server got the Pokemon Blacephalon, for most people it doesn't change anything because they don't have the key, imo, boosted should be only "normal" pokes or normal+special (only 1 or 1+1), but it's just a suggestion

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
this boost does not affect catch rate, and improving respaw time may not always means you will catch faster.. Most respaws have different kind of pokemon, and when hunting usually you move between some points, usually from 2 to 4 spots unless you are not moving, which is not much efficient but if you are afk is better then nothing. When you move, the ideal is that you face the respaw fully in that spot, but since now we will have pokemons in the same respaw appearing with different times it may result in a badly organised way to hunt I suppose... My point is that changing respaw time in some scenarios can be better, neutral, or worse than having the normal respaw time... On the other hand, if changing catch rate instead of respaw time it is impossible to result in any drawback, i dont know if that was considered, but that would be my suggestion...

Dagugo

Reaction score
Low level players deserve benefit of this too, just ignored some pokes that wont give a profit yet, purrloin has good respawns and btw, thats the point, totally random to make people go to diferent respawn, this will end people asking for boost only pokes in places like ghost 200 or palace, i think is pretty fine as it is.

Last edited:

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Well i though red gyarados elder zard or crystal wont affect by this system its kinda ridiculous

Well, I don't see the problem with Red Gyara / Elder Zard or Cristal Onix being boosted by this system because they respawn normally.

What I understand as special pokemon are pokemon who spawn in some sore of "special" way, like Shinies for example.

Yes... yes... there might be people who'd argue that Red/Elder/Cristal are shinies... but again, they respawn normally, so as I said... I see no problem.

If you think that special pokemon refers to stronger pokemon, in that case Cloned Pokemon/Ultra beast shouldn't be included, because they would also be "special". However, they have been already boosted and yet NOONE complained about it.

Back