Honorary Members
Reaction score
i don't support this boost system

i'll would better increase level cap to 120

Anderlm90

Reaction score

And after the pokemons are level 120? Increases to 150?

And ECONOMIC? continues like this? charizard hunting everyone.

Botones

Reaction score
I think a lot of people are bored of PO because they need to loot/buy X stone to evolve their pokemon. There in PA we can up our pokemons or use some stones to evolve (especific cases), this is better. So if the economy is bad, admin of this need to fix the catch rate, actually is so difficult to catch certain pokemons to make profit, in my opinion. And other thing admin can be fix is the level of pokemons, up more than 100, without restriction of level.

This is my opinion.

Botones

Reaction score

OK, 120. But the way level 100 to 120 put difficult system, a huge exp in any level to make more hard.

Anderlm90

Reaction score
I think a lot of people are bored of PO because they need to loot/buy X stone to evolve their pokemon. There in PA we can up our pokemons or use some stones to evolve (especific cases), this is better. So if the economy is bad, admin of this need to fix the catch rate, actually is so difficult to catch certain pokemons to make profit, in my opinion. And other thing admin can be fix is the level of pokemons, up more than 100, without restriction of level.

This is my opinion.

But where you read it, my suggestion is for the pokemon evolve with stones?

And the catch rate is as good as. It will not help economy take a lot of pokemon on the server, this would only decrease the values of the pokemons.

Khan

Reaction score
@ up

Yes, But Only Stone Drop and Selling

Thats better for now. Till most ppl 100+ Then implement boost.

Som

Reaction score
But do not you think it would be dirty, with whom the hustle points event just?

I think this should come along with update Johto would be meaningless to deploy these Pokemons respawns if it does not change our generation.

I suppose you're trying to say it would be "unfair". But the Johto updates will come sometime and then the pokemon will lose their high value, so it's only a matter of time. And I was talking about having islands of the above pokemon to make players have more choices, when there are 500+ players in the server, Charizards are full, seldom it can be seen that someone doesn't kill steal another.

Dirtycockies

Banned user
Reaction score
If a minority does not like to boost system. So think in the future when you guys have with their pokemon level 100. No good to come here to cry asking staff to do something.

If you do not like to boost system, and just liked the system of stone. Vote on the second option. Cause I heard, the more positive votes you have, the greater the chances of such a system be implemented.

Isnt it just better to remove lvl cap on pokes than putting shitty boost system?
P.S. Are you using Kookle Tranlutor? I don't understand most of your posts.

kear_1993

Reaction score
Lol better idea Is to make a new drops for high lvl pokemons like this bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/In-battle_effect_item
Then you will can give this items to pokemons. Example of item: Muscle Band(Effect: Boosts power of physical moves by 10%.)

Roth

Banned user
Reaction score
I would've liked an idea that was not a complete copy of PO, yes, the economy is bad right now, but it can be fixed in different ways than just copying PO.

There has been several loot adjustment suggestions, specially for harder leveled pokemon, which right now are mostly waste, since hunting easier and lower leveled pokes is a lot more profitable than hunting harder pokes.

There has also been several threads suggesting new items (with sprites included in the thread) that can be implemented into the pokemon's loot so you get better profits when hunting, but sadly none of them have been implemented.

this

tooshoortplx

Nitrous

Reaction score
Alba, if you want to put the max level at 120, you should put new attacks for pokemons at those lvls, and for example if you have a pokemon 110 it should be as much stronger than a level 100, because the exp will be lowest and it would be harder to get one level. Pokemons level 100+ CANT use rare candies.

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Hell no. You want a copy of PO because Nintendo closed it?

Not signed, but the economy should be fixed

Ferpss

Reaction score
i agree, but the prices of stones is so high

only this ^^

Anderlm90

Reaction score
P.O closed? When? Only site is offline.

And speak copy, all here are copy. I you not like, 17 people likes.

Khan

Reaction score
Agree with Stones drop and selling on NPC only.

yea PO close, u try enter in game?

PO is not closed. Enough about PO. This is PA. PO steal the sprites of nintendo ect. PA steal theirs. But we dont have to steal their ideas too. We are better than that. though option 2. Would really help the economy.

Back