What's new

Welcome!

Boost System !! Copy Or No. Best Solution

Put it in Game?

• Total voters

Anderlm90

Reaction score
Best Solution to PA

At the moment we are facing two major problems in PA. These two problems are doing a lot of players stop playing.

The main of them all, is that the game is becoming boring. Simply because my only object is to reach level 90. Well apart from this I can use all pokemons lvl 100. Since the maximum rate of pokemosn is 100. Even though I like a lot of pokemon specific example: Alakazan. Just when it reaches level 100, I have to stop using it, it will not be worth buying I get experience points.

And the second problem and not less. Is this the ECONOMIC broken. There is no way you profit from the server. For a way to profit is catching Pokemon, and selling to other players. But we know that the chances of catching a Pokemon, are very difficult here in PA I am not disagree with this. FULLY AGREE. With the low catch rate.
Only players that we need a way to make a profit, not just play by play.

But hows everyone knows me in the community, I am not the type of player who is complaining about the game. Whenever I come to the forum to complain about something, bring along a possible solution.

The problems presented above, we now come to present a possible solution.

For economy, we could add a drop in pokesmon. What would be the Stones, a graphic below adicinais with stones and their pokemons drops.

Portugues
No momento estamos enfrentando 2 problemas graves no P.A. Esses 2 problemas estão fazendo muitos jogadores pararem de jogar.

O principal de todos eles, é que o jogo esta se tornando chato. Pois simplesmente meu unico objeto é atingir level 90. Pois apartir disto poderei usar todos pokemons lvl 100. Visto que o nivel maximo dos pokemosn é 100. Mesmo que eu goste muito de um pokemon especifico exemplo: Alakazan. Logo quando ele atingir nivel 100, vou ter que parar de usa-lo, pois nao vai valer a pena eu ficar adquirindo pontos de experiencia.

E o segundo e nao menor problema. É que a econima esta quebrada. Nao tem como voce lucrar no server. Pois um jeito de lucrar é pegando Pokemons, e vendendo para outros jogadores. Porem sabemos que as chances de pegar um Pokemon, sao muito difices aqui no P.A. Nao estou descordando disto. CONCORDO PLENAMENTE. Com o catch rate baixo.
Só que nós jogadores precisamos de um meio de obter lucro, nao apenas jogar por jogar.

Mas comos todos me conhecem na comunidade, nao sou do tipo de jogador que fica se queixando do jogo. Sempre que eu venho ao forum reclamar de algo, juntamente trago uma possivel solução.

Apresentado os problemas acima, agora venho lhes apresentar uma possivel soluçao.

Para economia, poderiamos adicionar um drop nos pokesmon. Que seriam as Stones, abaixo adicinar uma grafico com as stones e respectivos pokemons drops.

Boost System

Now comes the solution to the problem worse. With the boost system, players will be able to make your Pokemon stronger, and will also help the economy of the server. With the commercialization of stones.

For anyone who has played the PO know that it is a boost. For those who never played'll explain.

The boost. it is a level of force acrensentar on your pokemon, without changing the level of it.

Example: You have a Charizard lvl 80, decides to give him a boost. Your will be charizard lvl 80 but with the strength of a level 81. In the description of your pokemon will appear (Chraziard lvl 80 +1). But also climbed into the requirement of a level to use this charizard.

As this can be good? Simple, your pokemon will not be limited to lvl 100,

* To receive a boost, your pokemon will have to be level 80 +.
* Each pokemon will boost with its stone drops.
* The boost will be done by a machine, in order to use this machine, you will have tocomplete a quest.
*Boost ally every level of an application for use of Pokemon. Example: Charizard lvl 80 +5, you must be level 75 to use.

Below I will show a table of how many stones will be needed for each level of boost for each pokemon.

Portugues
Agora entra a soluçao do problema mais grave. Com o sistema de boost, os players vao poder fazer seus pokemons mais fortes, e tambem vai ajudar a economia do server. Com a comercialização das stones.

Para quem já jogou P.O. Sabe do que se trata um boost. Para quem nunca jogou irei explicar.

O boost. trata-se de acrensentar 1 nivel de forçar em seu pokemon, sem alterar o level dele.

Exemplo: Voce tem 1 Charizard lvl 80, resolve dar 1 boost nele. Seu charizard sera lvl 80 mas com a força de um level 81. Na descriçao de seu pokemon aparecera ( Chraziard lvl 80 +1). Porem tambem subira em 1 o requisito de level para uso deste charizard.

No que isso pode ser bom? Simples, seu pokemon nao vai estar limitado ao lvl 100,

*Para receber o boost, seu pokemon tera que ser nivel 80 +.
*Cada pokemon sera boostado com a respectiva pedra que dropa.
*Os boost serao feito atravès de uma maquina, para poder usar esta maquina, voce tera que completar uma quest.
*Cada Boost almentara um nivel de requerimento, para uso do Pokemon. Exemplo: Charizard lvl 80 +5, Voce precisara ser level 75 para usar.

Abaixo Mostrarei uma tabela de quantas stones serao preciso para cada nivel de boost de cada pokemon.

Anderlm90

Reaction score
I would like the staff pronouncements about it. If it is possible to do. If your mapers scripters and has the capacity to do so. If you did not know just do not tell us of.

And for those who read and enjoyed, leave a SIGNED. And give a thankzs soon under my avatar.

Zehzao

Reaction score
They need implement new quests but with a great history, hard quests and long.
They can also implement Tm's to modify pokemon's attacks

I don't like boost system because pokemons get overpowered, like shinies pokemon on PO, thats unbalanced.

D

Deleted_Koob

As far as I know not every players likes boost system, but let them decide. Waiting for comments, thanks for suggestions anderlm.

Abble

Reaction score
As far as I know not every players likes boost system, but let them decide. Waiting for comments, thanks for suggestions anderlm.

koob, u dont go implement sell all on npc buyer?

Anderlm90

Reaction score

Koob, Only low level player not like it. Because the boost system not afect her in moment.

And, the stones drops in poke. Help the game economy

Ferpss

Reaction score
very good suggestion! but the price of stones i think it's a bit expensive, should be a maximum 80hd, because anyone who stay more than 5hours a hunt will take at least two stones and profit 300hd +

Shin

Reaction score
I dont think its a good idea , I played P.O for a few months and I didnt like it at all , mainly the stones that they actually "made" up for saying , so I think it would lose all the greatness of the game , it would be just another pokemon game , not THE Pokemon game that looks the most with the actual pokemon in GBA and etc. Despite that , I think if they dont "create" the new stones for each type of pokemon it woould be nice , but still the drop rate would have to be VERY low.

@Edit: There's another Economy suggestion thread started by "Kenn" , I think that would solve a big part of the economy problem and besides , its a new idea.

Last edited:

alek

Reaction score
I would've liked an idea that was not a complete copy of PO, yes, the economy is bad right now, but it can be fixed in different ways than just copying PO.

There has been several loot adjustment suggestions, specially for harder leveled pokemon, which right now are mostly waste, since hunting easier and lower leveled pokes is a lot more profitable than hunting harder pokes.

There has also been several threads suggesting new items (with sprites included in the thread) that can be implemented into the pokemon's loot so you get better profits when hunting, but sadly none of them have been implemented.

Khan

Reaction score

Koob, perhaps that idea you guys said when your lvl 100+ with your character and your pokemon is 100. It will do more % damage and have more health/defence. Example if your 110. And your pokemon is 100. It will have like 10% increase in health/attack. or something.

I think boosting should only come when most of the playerbase is 100+ And there are shiny pokemon/johto. Thats far into the future. This idea that you said awhile is good one. And it shouldnt be to hard/overpowering for the game. And it will give us a reason to keep lvling up beyond 100.

Oh and add exp stages even slower after 100 too. That should keep us busy :d

hiagoba

Reaction score
Not signed...

That's why i left PO. PA has to follow the GBA way, all these new systems created by PO are shit! What do u want now? Aurea? Stones to evolve all pokes?

Please PA, don't do it.

Abble

Reaction score
Not signed...

That's why i left PO. PA has to follow the GBA way, all these new systems created by PO are shit! What do u want now? Aurea? Stones to evolve all pokes?

Please PA, don't do it.

what is u lvl? 20?

Ferpss

Reaction score
it's impossible to make money, need urgent of a way to make money

Back