What's new

Welcome!

Boost System !! Copy Or No. Best Solution

Put it in Game?

• Total voters

Speedin

Reaction score
Totally rejected.
We already have the level of pokes, and this shit from PA?
In my opinion to increase the fun of the game the staff should do as fast as possible the Duels, Tournaments, etc.
That would be strategy and leveling a lot of pokes like stunners and damagers. So the game wouldn't finish at lvl 90 for the character...
And would be good to increase the pokemon level to 150 and character to 140 :D
Also places for lvl 100+ hunting is a great idea that i readed somewhere in this forum... And more quests for high lvls...
Do not copy PO please. Shinies and boost system made me stop playing it...

Last edited:

[N]erox

Reaction score
signed.

looting stones makes hunting so much more fun and attractive, and with that i mean stones in also not 3th evolutions and so on, about the boost system, im almost 100% sure higher lvls want that very badly lol, and i agree, when your pokemon is lvl 100 there is nothing to do, boosting would be fun lol

Anderlm90

Reaction score
If a minority does not like to boost system. So think in the future when you guys have with their pokemon level 100. No good to come here to cry asking staff to do something.

If you do not like to boost system, and just liked the system of stone. Vote on the second option. Cause I heard, the more positive votes you have, the greater the chances of such a system be implemented.

Som

Reaction score
Pokemon need to be fixed first, like most of the pokemon in the game have some problem or the other. I don't agree with the boost system though. As someone said earlier, PA needs to be more like the GBA games because that's how pokemon REALLY are. Maybe make more islands and spots where you can level? A huge portion of the world map is filled with nothing but water, new islands and areas can be implemented there with a few extra pokemon like the Johto starters and Togepi? Similar to Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur islands, we can have Cyndaquil, Totodile and Chikorita islands too so that everyone wouldn't get cramped into a single space.

But first comes pokemon fixation, after that, I agree some new areas with new pokemon should be released because everyone's getting tired of having and raising the same pokemon, a few more and diverse pokemon would be truly welcomed. You guys don't gave implement the whole of Johto, do it in steps, maybe release 20-25 pokemon for starters?

Lunaxy

Reaction score
Wow fuck this, if you want shitty systems and shit go play PO, this is PA here man, pokemons have level, why the hell boost system? This sucks, NO.

Anderlm90

Reaction score
Pokemon need to be fixed first, like most of the pokemon in the game have some problem or the other. I don't agree with the boost system though. As someone said earlier, PA needs to be more like the GBA games because that's how pokemon REALLY are. Maybe make more islands and spots where you can level? A huge portion of the world map is filled with nothing but water, new islands and areas can be implemented there with a few extra pokemon like the Johto starters and Togepi? Similar to Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur islands, we can have Cyndaquil, Totodile and Chikorita islands too so that everyone wouldn't get cramped into a single space.

But first comes pokemon fixation, after that, I agree some new areas with new pokemon should be released because everyone's getting tired of having and raising the same pokemon, a few more and diverse pokemon would be truly welcomed. You guys don't gave implement the whole of Johto, do it in steps, maybe release 20-25 pokemon for starters?

What will it hunt for new areas, if your pokemon will never ever go to level 100?

Wow fuck this, if you want shitty systems and shit go play PO, this is PA here man, pokemons have level, why the hell boost system? This sucks, NO.

Is only one susgestion, if you no like need not come cussing, I know you'll never disrespected in game.

Last edited:

Som

Reaction score
New areas don't mean pokemon level have to be 100? Are Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur islands for level 100 only? Read it again, I said making new islands with the Johto starters and their evolved forms since about 30% of the server have these pokemon, so why not make them official in the game now? And even if the game gets areas 100+, it would still be very boring, imagine leveling your Charizard at 110 to 111 which would need around 300k of exp. As I said, firstly the pokemon need fixing, then some new ones from Johto need to be introduced so we can level different stuff and not get stuck with the same old.

Anderlm90

Reaction score
Another suggestion is to remove 100 level limit for pokemons.

Remove the level limit of Pokemons, not going to help the economy. Because the system will boost the price much value in the stones, thus constituting punishment hunt certain types of pokemon.

Example: Nowadays nobody hunting Blastoise, venussaur. Because the respawn is slow, the pokemon are strong, and never paid the loot hunt. With the boost system, many of these hunts are going, because the stones had been worthwhile. It also relieved some of the hunts of Charizard.

Another typical example, no one hunting electric pokemon, dragon, ice, insect venom. For this hunt has no profit, since the exp is very low.

New areas don't mean pokemon level have to be 100? Are Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur islands for level 100 only? Read it again, I said making new islands with the Johto starters and their evolved forms since about 30% of the server have these pokemon, so why not make them official in the game now? And even if the game gets areas 100+, it would still be very boring, imagine leveling your Charizard at 110 to 111 which would need around 300k of exp. As I said, firstly the pokemon need fixing, then some new ones from Johto need to be introduced so we can level different stuff and not get stuck with the same old.

Are you being early, wanting Johto Pokemon with 2 months of server. Must first be corrected the first generation of pokemon. This Alba is doing this week. Soon after the new systems should be deployed as Pokemon names, new quests.

Oh yes it can be thought of Johto Pokemon ....

Nitrous

Reaction score
I'm Agree with making something for high lvl players, but a boost system will be a copy, lets try to find more solutions and suggestions about this.

Mombfs

Reaction score
I like idea about drop stones in pokemon :d 100% agreed

Anderlm90

Reaction score
I'm Agree with making something for high lvl players, but a boost system will be a copy, lets try to find more solutions and suggestions about this.

And the game is not all it is a copy?

Is not that what Nintendo is charging the P.O?

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
This boost system seems boring to me. Looting stones and boosting pokes dont appear to be funny... plus, to help economy just make pokemons drop rare candies instead of cocoon stone (this stones even exist at anime/GBA...)

like you said, each boost is like a level.. so just use rare candies instead.

Anderlm90

Reaction score
This boost system seems boring to me. Looting stones and boosting pokes dont appear to be funny... plus, to help economy just make pokemons drop rare candies instead of cocoon stone (this stones even exist at anime/GBA...)

like you said, each boost is like a level.. so just use rare candies instead.

Rare candies in drops, nothing good idea, because it modify all game. In boost your poke take power but dont level.

In rare candies you poke take level, evebody go use candies to evolve pokes, and poke lost de price value. Candies too.

Som

Reaction score
Are you being early, wanting Johto Pokemon with 2 months of server. Must first be corrected the first generation of pokemon. This Alba is doing this week. Soon after the new systems should be deployed as Pokemon names, new quests.

Oh yes it can be thought of Johto Pokemon ....

READ what I said, I said making islands of Johto starters. Please tell how they are NEW pokemon? As far as I know, they have ALREADY been introduced, so no, I am not wanting new pokes, I am wanting new areas/islands with those 3 and their evolved forms. At least they'll give players more pokemon to catch and train. Right now, a Quilava costs 1,000 hds whereas a same level Charmeleon is 300 hds and the latter is stronger.

Anderlm90

Reaction score
READ what I said, I said making islands of Johto starters. Please tell how they are NEW pokemon? As far as I know, they have ALREADY been introduced, so no, I am not wanting new pokes, I am wanting new areas/islands with those 3 and their evolved forms. At least they'll give players more pokemon to catch and train. Right now, a Quilava costs 1,000 hds whereas a same level Charmeleon is 300 hds and the latter is stronger.

But do not you think it would be dirty, with whom the hustle points event just?

I think this should come along with update Johto would be meaningless to deploy these Pokemons respawns if it does not change our generation.

Back