Welcome!

Bonus catch rate for rotoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turek

Reaction score
Hello.

Thats my proposition, to add % for all rotom's, because:
- get now (buy on market/adversting) or catch this poke without % - is impossible (last month [after added 0.5%] propably noone catch any rotom),
- its not about luck - you can see that mass of people have a lot of balls on each rotom (i understand can be unlucky but not now [after added 0.5%]),
- now rotoms becomes aero v2, cuz cant catch without %,
- now you can stay on rotoms and throw balls and nothing,

I wait for reply support and players.
Please dont ignore my theard.
If you support me give "thanks".

(Sorry for my english, but i think you know what i wrote)

Obreviate

Reaction score
I throwed less than 3k ub and caught 2 fan rotoms, it's really a big nothing of balls throwed to get a very rare pkm.
Still, i can see many people selling rotom's family, some low and high levels, not smth like a massive number of it for sale, but there are. So, that's not exactly smth like you said "now you can stay on rotoms and throw balls and nothing", having a little of patience, for sure will get this.
And you necessarily don't need to condition 100% of catch success to that extra chance. You can get success in the beginning or during of the progress for the extra bonus or till even that pkm does not have that extra chance.

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score
Everything is possible if you want!.

6877b78daba044bbbaf7c5ee1849ab04.png

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello.

- get now (buy on market/adversting) or catch this poke without % - is impossible (last month [after added 0.5%] propably noone catch any rotom),
- its not about luck - you can see that mass of people have a lot of balls on each rotom (i understand can be unlucky but not now [after added 0.5%]),
Hi,
I haven't been comenting your paranoias - There are more than this one, but I have changed my mind and I would like to kindly ask you not to spread this pathetic bullshit around, because it is NOT true. I understand you may live in a different world with a different reality, but it becomes a little bit annoying when you - and your friends are accussing us of changing catch rate (nerfing it) after applying extra catch rate. I've seen you talking of it in game and you're as well doing it here indirectly.

We'll put rotom's prices to NPC within few days, then they will gain extra chance.

Turek

Reaction score
I throwed less than 3k ub and caught 2 fan rotoms, it's really a big nothing of balls throwed to get a very rare pkm.
Still, i can see many people selling rotom's family, some low and high levels, not smth like a massive number of it for sale, but there are. So, that's not exactly smth like you said "now you can stay on rotoms and throw balls and nothing", having a little of patience, for sure will get this.
And you necessarily don't need to condition 100% of catch success to that extra chance. You can get success in the beginning or during of the progress for the extra bonus or till even that pkm does not have that extra chance.

Yes, you caught rotoms, very nice, but before add new 0.5% catch chance.... before me too caught wash rotom.
i understand "I throwed less than 3k ub and caught 2 fan rotoms, it's really a big nothing of balls throwed to get a very rare pkm." because i throw on all very rares pokes 5-15k balls, but last 1 month propably noone catch rotoms (after added new system catch 0.5%) and before was a lot of rotoms on market..

Turek

Reaction score
I wonder where did all those aerodactyls came from if it never had any bonus. According to ur "knowledge" it is impossible to catch. Did they cheat it? I still want one, tell me how to get it :/

YES. "now rotoms becomes aero v2, cuz cant catch without %," 1 month 0 caught rotoms, hmmm strange? i walk 1 month on wash rotom and all time are people there i dont say on other rotoms. After a few months He would have been aero v2 cuz little chance to catch without %, understand or not?

Btw. Yes aero from PApoi Box hahah.

dash1

Reaction score
Hi,
I haven't been comenting your paranoias - There are more than this one, but I have changed my mind and I would like to kindly ask you not to spread this pathetic bullshit around, because it is NOT true. I understand you may live in a different world with a different reality, but it becomes a little bit annoying when you - and your friends are accussing us of changing catch rate (nerfing it) after applying extra catch rate. I've seen you talking of it in game and you're as well doing it here indirectly.

We'll put rotom's prices to NPC within few days, then they will gain extra chance.

19:21 Used 10 pokeballs, 59 great balls, 10 super balls, 5982 ultra balls, 710 rocket balls on Fan Rotom.
is good add % :D

Sheeper

Reaction score
Seriously.... catch rate was not touched since a long time... Lack of bonus % might be annoying, but after all rare/very rare catches are still hard, but easier catches, which is important for catchers, are overall better. You guys are using mostly rotoms as example, which are actually VERY RARE cathes... 3-4k shouldn't be anything surprising. Turek is basing his whole opinion only on his own experience, yet people keep catching them - for some reason, there are still buyable rotoms - learn not to base ur whole statistics on only your experiences
Padventures was always mostly basing on your own luck, any kind of change to catch system would result in a cry, either buffing it or nerfing it. Even if it was buffed now some people would keep crying becuase they're unlucky. But that does not change the fact that bonus catch now improved catch chance, it just requires time to be noticed.
And no, I'm not saying it to defend staff's statement, but rather because I'm unlucky too - but the key here is to keep going :p

mmarvim

Reaction score
buffed now

Okay, i think everybody can agree that new "extra" catch system is working and it really help when u get it. But what i have to say is now when u go to catch anything you can hardly have hope to catch it before extra % (especially if u are using GB, and come on, you can't say that normal catching rate is the same as always, cause i had never seen so many guys with 5/10k+ gbs in a single pokemon, and not only in very rare, my friend used almst 7k gbs to catch roselia, and only caught it after geting the extra %). I actually keep trowing balls in pokemons only to achieve the extra chance.
But, of course, yeah, it's only a "massive-unlucky time of massive amount of players

Turek

Reaction score
I can't reading what you say.....
When i say catch nerf or what? You said feel that nerf catch (polish chat on pearl last time)

Turek is basing his whole opinion only on his own experience
On my experience? Why? Propably noone catch any rotoms after added new system 0.5% why? unlucky? Hehe nice, but no. [I dont catch nothing without %, becaue chance for catch = rapprochement catch aerodactyl - my opinion). All what i say it truth.

there are still buyable rotoms - learn not to base ur whole statistics on only your experiences
On my experience? Why? Last rotoms people caught 2-4k UB's (excluding last month) Example: Wash Rotom costed 100-120k (without tms before add new system catch), now got wash rotom for 100-120k - impossible - why? 1 reply. Last month 0 catch. Why no catch? Well, thats why?

catch rate was not touched since a long time
Yes, catch rate maybe "was not touched", but (not only me) think that old system catch was better. Why good? because: I understand You might had bad luck (throw 5-10k balls on pokes [gb propably]), but it was possible to catch a lot of poke [a lot of rotoms caught in ubs] (very rares) in great balls, now caught very rare pokes in gb limits with miracle (example: selasor's ludicolo, liepard without %? my flygon in gbs? hehe nice joke. etc)

But that does not change the fact that bonus catch now improved catch chance, it just requires time to be noticed.
"But that does not change" Why not change? You stand on rotom after 0.5% and after 0.5% (propably you throw 1-2k ub and catch)
and not now you can stand on rotom and for what? (reminds me to it stand on aerodactyl)

Strange. Before add 0.5% rotoms fast catch (At least it was visible, maybe it just seems to me)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back