What's new

Welcome!

Blessing system

Rasun

Reaction score
Tommorow we will be losing 1% of our total exp. On lvl 150 it is around 700k exp, like 50% or more of our level.
I have an idea to add blessing system like in tibia, you pay cash for blessing. With blessing u will loose less exp.
what do u think?

sircrocodile

Reaction score
sure put it
adm will put it with ecko and sell it in 3 diamond like other servers because they made that see like other servers

Modem

Tutors
Reaction score
Tommorow we will be losing 1% of our total exp. On lvl 150 it is around 700k exp, like 50% or more of our level.
I have an idea to add blessing system like in tibia, you pay cash for blessing. With blessing u will loose less exp.
what do u think?

"Like tibia" i was wondering when i would see this post this shouldn't be happening in the first place...

And second you want to pay Diamonds for blessings? because i assure you it won't be Dollars

Rasun

Reaction score
Guys u are talking like haters. Who knows it will be diamonds?

pawpaw

Reaction score
They totally will. And they will charge diamonds. After all, the only thing they want are donations

rakeri

Reaction score
Wow so much hate over there, actually i was thinking to introduce bless system, and it would be like 100HD

What was wrong with current system? Why you want to introduce it? It so bad system.
Players won't exp that much like now couse they will be scary of losing xp. 1% is really much for higher lvl characters becouse of XP Stages.

Players now can exp even with lags. After adding this everyone with lags will just log out.

Rasun

Reaction score
Yes there are so many haters here lol.
That system giving experience loss is actually great, it was very boring without this. Thanksfully we will get blessings for cash so dont complain lol

rakeri

Reaction score
Yes there are so many haters here lol.
That system giving experience loss is actually great, it was very boring without this. Thanksfully we will get blessings for cash so dont complain lol
Still don't want to lose 100hd per 1h becouse of bugs.
Targeting system of wild pokemon is failed as hell. Now it's np I can just go back in some mins.
Gengar's Invisible spell may also cost 100hd?

Ruffy

Reaction score
what do u think?
Not all people is rich enough to pay this when die, i make 10 k much faster in tibia that 100 hd here, and is much easier die here than in tibia, because in tibia you have x log if you disconnect, but here you die so fast by pokemons

Rasun

Reaction score
Well i agree with implenting exp loss by death, but only when following requirments are done :
-Fix pokemons targetting bug
-Fix the bug pokemons attacking u when ur poke usses invisible

If all is fixed that is great idea then, if not its bad

Back