What's new

Welcome!

Beedrill

dokogos

Reaction score
Hello,
at start i would ask how could you "rebalance" beedrill to be so shity?. It is now not expable for someone who play with only 1 favourite poke like me. You have deleted 2 aoe spells that were helping a lot in exp + scary face which was also good. For that you gave him shity fell stinger + false swipe?! Its useless in exp, beedrill now has 2 aoe spells with long cd and they need a high lvl to use them. How do i have to exp with all target spells?! Next thing u have deleted is his passive. :7: More useless without it. Now it can be used only for pvp its not expable anymore. The old one was perfect. Back me the old one bee which i used to love. I beg u for that or change this shit for sth usefull. Delete this false swipe, back scary face( its a SCARY BEE without stuns or protection it needs that one), back toxic spikes.

My suggestion:
1.Poison sting or poison jab
2.Struggle bug-10 sec (don't know why u changed that to be 15.)
3.Sting gun-15sec
4.Twindlee-20sec
5.Toxic Spikes-25sec
6.U turn-30sec
7.Infestation-40sec
8.Belch-40sec
9.Scary face-30sec
10. Sword dance or furry cutter.

I have no idea how can i play without my bee. Please give me and answer in that case.
PS. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH. (hope you understood what did i mean)
Kindest regards, Damioo.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Well.. Did you see how work Fell Stringer? I think its amazing move and very helpful. It makes DMG for all pokemons on the screen, so IMO its kind of AOE move. Also False Swipe is random. So sometimes its help in exp/pvp, sometimes disturb. All depends of our luck. For me is good now.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Beedrill is useless in exp? Have you even went to exp place to check if you are even slightly right? I guess no. Right now beedrill have 3 aoe skills + 1 target aoe (aka 130 beedrill killed 5x115lvl meganiums with just these skill [ofc he's bad]. Fell stinger is one of the best attack skills next to rain like skills but fell stinger isn't random always does big dmg and can hit anything on screen (so ye trash skill). Also false swipe is mostly for duel yet noone said that it can't help you in lvl up with giving u heal/prot etc. From what you suggested you want to change him into the weakest pokemon in PA by changing one of the strongest aoe moves into skill like sword dance. Next thing beedrill won't have scary face in his kit since he already have brick break in tms (you cant have 2 ref/prot breaking spells in 1 mon). Last thing if you want to lvl up ONLY with 1 pokemon and for just that you feel like he is bad noone will change it only for you since most ppl do lvl up with 6 mons (what a suprise).

dokogos

Reaction score
Yep i didn't know much about fell stinger, you're right with that one. If it works as you said its ok. But imo it needs scary face more than false swipe + 5sec cd less on struggle bug.

Nymeria

Reaction score
beedrill is so good. Im buying one to add tm33 and lunge, but even without tms, she's good asf.

Back