What's new

Welcome!

Bank and Pokes Rental Suggestion

Ayne

Reaction score
For one server more clean and facility, trades or others payments can be made with cards with bank system like RL.
With this system it may be possible to borrow pokemons (at 10 lvls to difference) for a certain time and value, when the time expired, the pokemon return automatic for owner,example;

I want the wigglytuff Karl, and he wants 200 hd for 3 days, i pay, use for 3 days and i can't play on the floor, put day care ,eexchange and wont make any changes in account, like inicial pokes, and when finish the time, automatically wiggly return for karl.

Sheeper

Reaction score
Bank system seems useless at PA, since all the trades are made in the in zones near lockers, so what's the problem. I'd rather suggest adding new value after Blue bills since people are getting more and more money.
About poke rental, that might work, but bank system is useless there, some kind of special trade option to borrow pokes for money/items might work, but would require some noticeable mark to avoid scams (rental instead of trade window), still, I find it kinda not neccessary.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I think this would destroy PAD too...

"why should go to catch a poke if i could rent it?"

Ayne

Reaction score
concerning the bank system, the suggestion is just to have practicality, take backpacks with only what you need, but may be optional, and people do not choose to decorate the house with money;

others players need pokemons for elementary, or any situation, need but do not want to buy or spend a lot...you lend to a stranger?

Last edited:

kevin1210

Reaction score
I recommend something like it but wth Market. Example: We can buy something or sell of any place, and can have 2 options: Do you want send something or take something of Locker Or Back?
And we could open market and buy something or receive something and send straight to the locker of one respawn.
Won't need leave respawns away like INQ just to go pz to do it. Help us please ^^ ;)

Xiskete

Reaction score
If it was implemented, the main reason to catch pokes would be to make business with rentings. But the good feeling to use a poke that is hard to get would be destroyed, and this is a game and not a business, so I don't like the idea

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Actually I think (and also considered since years) that a banking system would be useful for situations where players gets a big amount of money at once (big sales at market) it could avoid players losing money to floor (it happens even in smaller sales), credit card system? I don't see it happening.

Rental system I don't see it happening neither.

Bank will be added to the TODO list but just limited to market as payment/payout, and basic banking functions (save, withdraw).

Andretei

Reaction score
I also believe that the bank system would be beneficial. One idea is to create sort of a debit card. Forget Pokemon rentals or things like that, but if you have a debit card you could either use cash you have in your bag or a debit card to take money straight from your bank account. Maybe the credit card could be fixed (just like fishing rods), earned when you open a bank account. Also, bank accounts could be shared among the whole account, so you can use other characters to make a trade without having to transfer funds from one character to another. Of course the ability to have of all these said things could depend on completing a quest, a mission, or a few tasks.

Back