What's new

Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Ban Appeal, banned by Zelricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
I want to ask, where it is said, that we cannot kill 2 respawns at once by 2 other characters.
Situation have place today. Player Azkira~~ and grouip of his friends harrasing me by many hours, but there was noone who intrested by this, even when i reported that they are pushin me.
At the evening/night i was on 2 resps of gardevoirs. Then zelricks tp to me and said that i cannot stay on two resps then banned me. WTF?

Also i want to ask about pinging players
Ping statistics for 37.187.29.125:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),
My packets was normal, before zelricks comes :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob

metaldroga

Reaction score
18:49 You see Kappa Queen (Level 136). She is a trainer from Celadon She is Member of the Wealthy. Position: {x = 3734, y = 3219, z = 6}.

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Its my second account, what with this?
Maybe we have also here restrictions about how many accounts player can have?

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
02:00 Zelricks has taken the action "Deletion" against: Kappa King, with reason: "Destructive Behaviour".
More please.

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
I done nothing wrong, not break any rule
cmd shows me clearly, when u came u was afk for a while then i lost my connection, not only with server.
I enter the command into cmd and this was results, i want to ask.

Also i kept culture when i wa speaking with you, not insult you and this other guy. i have screnshots.

You can to not like me, i can be on black list, but still banishment then deletion was not fair.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Ksing someone is fine nothing illegal. But when that person is giving up going to another respawn and you follow him with another character to ks him in this place as well is already harassment.

Accusing community manager of pinging you is ridiculous, I don't know what were you expecting. Seriously, I don't know what kind of internet do you have, but it's not like one person can actually ping you as much as making you unable to play or do anything else, unless he's owning a machine with big server and he doesn't.

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Okey, so its time to say how its was for real. And i have even person, who was with me when this started.
But from the begining:

I started to play 20.03 above 8 o'clock
I was log off on Gardevoirs respan at azalea.
There was a player, dont remember his name actually, but when i if remind i will edit post.
I got deal with him, i wont ks respawn but i want to take shiny gardevoirs. It was no problem for him.
But sime hours later come player Azkira~
This guy with i had a deal tried to speak in spanish? portugese? i dont know, these languages are almost same for me.
It did not bring the effect. I tried also in english, as we know now he understand english.
So he started to ks, i join the conflict cuz Azkira killing also shiny gardevoirs.
When he was not able, to fidht with us he called reinforcements for his guilds. First come one guy, when they was still not able to won, they called another one.
We fight for respawn some hours, it was harassment, clearly. Where we moved, they moved also. One of these guys also tried to pushing me, maybe he thinked that this will force me to leave.
We won the fight after some hours of ksing each other. This guy went to sleep or idk so i left without no one.
There was peace untill late evening/night when azkira comes again.
Before he comes i talked with khormes, that new shinies resp suck. He told me, to try killing both respawns of gardevoirs, since that lilycove is almost always abandoned.
I hire some pokes from khormes to my noob char and i comes lilycove. I was killing respawn there for 2hours maybe more. Then my second friend Kasparianphoenix asked me about power of shiny gardevoir(wild). We wants to know that he can beat her, so i let him enter lilycove respawn.
Now is the moment where Azkira comes second time. He ksed my azalea respan maybe 5 mins(2 respawns) and go to lilycove.
Kasparian is much weaker, he had no pokes to fight with Azkiras stacked moxie, so he asked me for help.
But he stays on respawn for long time and kasparian went to sleep.
After 1h when he was not able to fight even on lilycove with my noob char, he cried to Zelricks that im harassing him.
If you dont belive me, ask these ppl who i mention that my version is this right. I WAS NOT HARASS Azkira.
And as i said to Zel, if he would nicely ask me about respawn, i would give it to him, cuz reloging for char to char is irritating.

Now about pinging:
I would even say thanks Zelricks. Atleast i slept more than 2-4h.
It is enought to have clear mind, so let me give you some arguments to my defence, now when my mind back.

1. I dont want to suggest, that Zel pinged me. Yes it looks like this, but i was exhausted and as english isnt my main language i could miss or disort some words.

2. When my net disappear Zel could thought that i want to run away and not talk to solve our conflict. So maybe it is why i got banishemt immediately when i log in to game.

3. I write it, to prove you, that my net got crashed. 4 of 4 lost packets, so i dont ran away from talk.

4. Today morning i called to my web providor. I live in small mountian city, so internet problems are nothing new here. They said me that it is great probablilty than in night was small breakdown as in morning time, my net back like 30min ago.

5. I know that im Kappa Prince, im shitstormer, cry baby etc etc. Im on your black list. It is easier to ban or delete me by any reason thanprobably anyone other. But be fair, im also a player and i have same right like Azkira and others.

Please consider it, if i got deleted ok i wont beg cuz i still think, that ive not done anything what was wrong and inconsistent. Maybe just this missunderstood with pinging.

*Edit*
There are also many other players, that can say you, that im a normal guy, peaceful guy. If you want to talk with me, about respawn we can make a deal. But sorry, if the guy enrer the respawn by no any word and startign to ks, his intentions are clear for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
From this what i know, he was just checking will shiny spawn faster on spawns if he will kill two respawns.
So, thats not true he came to ks him again even if he gave up on different spawn. But i dont know whole situation, but imo delete even if he did something wrong delete is too big punish.

in

Reaction score
When you're trash talk and flame staff too much its obvious that u will get a deletion at the first opportunity.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
When you're trash talk and flame staff too much its obvious that u will get a deletion at the first opportunity.

You still dont understand, in his opinion and in mine after reading his post he did nothing to get delete.

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
aha but when today some spanish trash followed me for almost a hour, when he could just go away and kill pokemons near us it's okay? XD I also tried to do that but he just followed me whole time
#freekappa

Last edited:

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
just kidding, for me it's very good that u're banning active players for nothing, make Hrupek GM again so Polish community will count 10 players (Lord Sqnik and his friends)

Kasprian23

Reaction score
Basically i agree with all Kappa stated. It is true, and he showed the situation correctly. I think the situtation was misjudged, and the only proper way to resolve it is to free his account. Kappa is a very peaceful player, and as he previously stated if the admin asked him to cease on doing so, there would be no problem on stoping such a behaviour. It was due the revenge, because Kappa is not the person who started the conflict, solution in favor of the attacking side is just not right, and not proper for good of community, and it lead to create national divisions, and some racial abuse from both sides. Such a critical assestment of the situation is just not right, and it does not favour any participation, or donations to the game, if for no reason all the time you sacrificed for the game, can be dealeted then there is no point on playing it. Kappa is an important person in Polish community, he does a lot of good for newcomers, new players, or anyone who needs help. He is just the good spirit of this community, and i think he deserve the second chance, or at least second evaluation of the situation, maybe at the minimum of being more objective.

#FREE KAPPA

Last edited:

Patriot

Reaction score
I don't understand that a person who is one of the most active people in Polish community, a person who as one of the few helps a new player receives a penalty, without a prior discussion why it happened, and is otherwise incomprehensible to me. I understand that he has different views than some people, and expresses them in different ways, but it's probably good, because criticism allows you to develop the server, not lower its level. The user "in" wrote above that he made up because he criticized the administration of the server, which is outrageous, because it has nothing to do with what for theoretically got a penalty. I hope, however, that you will consider this matter because it will be a huge blow to the Polish community.

Yours sincerely Patriot with Diamond.

#FREEKAPPA

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
#FreeKappa

If you think that it is helping him, then you are wrong.

I will repeat what I've said on polish chat today

You were not banned instantly. Zelricks firstly spoke to you to make the situation clear. For some reason you haven't explained anything, you didn't mention your friend, when you were accussed of harassment, you just said you are doing it in revenge, because Azkira and his friends were doing KS to you earlier. With those words you literally admitted that it's true. It's also pretty weird that friend story came today and not immediately yesterday when you had the chance to explain everything in game. It's weird that there was nobody else on this spawn but you - did friend disappear?

Once again, KS is not illegal. But if you follow somebody to another place, if he leaves, then it's already harassment. It's been like this for many years and everyone gets punished for that, unless it's not being properly reported or there's no GM+ online at the moment. You just received banishment for 24 hours for that and you just made your situation worse by accussing Zelricks of pinging you. I don't get what would be his interest in it.
Anyway I've already told you what to do, if you want your account back, it's up to you what you gonna do.

Ps. To point something out, how do you want anyone to believe you if there are 3 different stories given?
1. You were camping shiny gardevoir in both places
2. Your friend was camping shiny gardevoir in 2nd place and you came over to help him with ks from Azkira
3. You went there to make a revenge for previous ks story

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Ah, I already know why friend story came today and not yesterday

Do you dare to explain how come your friend was last time online 1 hour 15min before it even happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back