What's new

Welcome!

Autoloot remake

AustinMahone

Reaction score
but i dont have this cash, from npc it must be 93 hd and from market 400 hd for arbok 57 and i dont see it ;/

karksiukas

Reaction score
You've gotta withdraw the money from the autoloot window first

EDIT:
Nevermind, at the moment the game is having multiple issues

Last edited:

karksiukas

Reaction score
As I said, the servers are currently experiencing unexpected issues and therefore the system is having multiple errors.
You will have to wait till it gets fixed.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
this issue has nothing to do with autoloot. You have to wait some time for Jano to appear and solve everything.

Vescu

Reaction score
not sure if related(neither if true), but i heard a complaint from a player that, in the same time hunting grass pokemons, he made less money that he used to do before.

depending on the place hes hunting, id say he earns more, cause as far as i remember when i last time farmed, every corpse that was blocked by another corpse, autoloot wouldnt take loot from it if u werent next to it when poke died

mmarvim

Reaction score
depending on the place hes hunting, id say he earns more, cause as far as i remember when i last time farmed, every corpse that was blocked by another corpse, autoloot wouldnt take loot from it if u werent next to it when poke died

This was fixed long time ago...

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is possible to make that if any NPC needs items for quests or smg, will take automatically from new autoloot system without withrawing them to bag?

Tsotss

Reaction score
How much lazier can one get?
This autoloot system already requires so little effort and has so much utility...

Its not about single item, but when sometimes we need a lot of them. Boring to withdraw one by one. If we have these items in autoloot, why NPC can't take from it. Its the same as we would have in bag. Its little annoying.

Back