What's new

Welcome!

Autoloot remake

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
With latest update autoloot system have been reworked, with new features and improvement on the existing ones.

- Increased the number of autoloot animations from 2 to 6.
- You can autoloot from any distance now.
- Autolooted items will now go to the autoloot window instead of your backpack. (this means carry less backpacks)
- You can withdraw your autolooted items from the autoloot window.
- You can sell items directly from the autoloot window.
- You can setup items to be sold automatically when looted.
- You can sell all items at once from the autoloot window.
- You can withdraw your autoloot balance from the autoloot window.

To open the autoloot window, RIGHT click on the autoloot icon

PF4QJiN.png

Autoloot window explained

3JGAhpm.png

- On the left planel you will find a list of your autolooted items.
- On the top right panel you will find item details and item options.
- On the bottom right panel you will find details and options about the autoloot system.

Enable / disable autoloot
You can enable or disable the autoloot system using the autoloot icon or from the autoloot window by marking the option "enable autoloot".

Selling items
There are 3 different ways to sell items from the autoloot window.

Sell by item
To sell by item, select an item from the list, click the sell button at the item panel:
W0sYX2W.png

Select the amount you want to sell
MPdKr2e.png

then click OK
Azt9TSK.png

* not all items can be sold from the autoloot windows (valuable items like TMs cannot be sold from here, items with no price cannot be sold from here)
* the confirm button is to set the value.

Sell all
The sell all button will sell all the items marked with the option "sell automatically"

jtG8CGY.png

USBlz5O.png

Sell automatically
Items can be sold at the same moment you loot them, to do this you need to mark the item with the option "sell automatically"
ch6ltdF.png

and enable the autosell system too
wYR9ky5.png

then kill normally
MLnVPe3.png

Autoloot balance
All the money from selling items in the autoloot window goes to your "autoloot balance", you can withdraw this balance by clicking on the withdraw button located in the autoloot options panel
9h7e4Sj.png

select the amount of money you want to withdraw

q118UEq.png

and click ok
P0rILjv.png

* if you don't have enough space in your backpack to receive all the money, it will be transfered to your locker!

Withdraw items
To withdraw an item, select the item from the list, click the withdraw button at the item panel:
VUlwmFP.png

Select the amount you want to withdraw
d0Kk1N4.png

then click OK
WrEHZxz.png

* the confirm button is to set the value.
* if you don't have enough space in your backpack to receive all the items, they will be transfered to your locker!

Enjoy!

Simpsomp

Reaction score
Improve the way to get the loot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Please add a button to Withdraw All items to backpack or make this system as optional

Why would I do such atrocity, that's exactly what I want to avoid, players carrying thousands of items for no reason, is the opposite of what we aiming, we aim to limit the amount of items a player can carry, this is a first step.

Improve the way to get the loot.

?

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Why would I do such atrocity, that's exactly what I want to avoid, players carrying thousands of items for no reason, is the opposite of what we aiming, we aim to limit the amount of items a player can carry, this is a first step.

?

Because I (and im pretty sure im not the only one) collect items for future quests, or maybe for selling later with a great amount (hardly do that), and its really annoying withdrawing one by one, by the way, why so hard to simply add a button to automactly withdraw all? people can simply disable it...

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Because I (and im pretty sure im not the only one) collect items for future quests, or maybe for selling later with a great amount (hardly do that), and its really annoying withdrawing one by one, by the way, why so hard to simply add a button to automactly withdraw all? people can simply disable it...

If you want to "collect" items keep them in the autoloot window, they are safe there, they won't go anywhere...
If you want sell a great amount, do the same, keep them in the autoloot window...

still don't see a valid argument

NandoCruise

Reaction score

You are just not used to it. Wait to get used to it. This new system is really good and really practical.

Just a practical suggestion if not super difficult:
Add a search bar :14:

I agree with adding a search bar. I know we can use the scroll... but right now that the system was just implemented, it is not that difficult to find the items. However, after a while when all items are in the autoloot window... then it will be tricky to try to look for a specific item among a very long list, to do quests.

For example: I have a backpack of backpacks of my loot. Whenever I wanted to know the amount of a specific item I had, I would only go to the PC and check with the Items Market>My Offers and BUM, I know the number OR when I couldn't find a specific item (due to the big amount of backpacks I have) I would also use the Items Market>My Offers, put them for 1 week (5 HD) and then cancel it and BUM I have them right in my main backpack.

That would be my only suggestion: The search bar.

Anyway, thanks for this new system. It really is, as I've said, good and, above all, practical.

Last edited:

mmarvim

Reaction score

?

Long time ago, when 205 was set and autoloot was doing way to much lag, I told to she that I noticed always when I was with my first/second level of backpacks full I got a fucking hard LAG** Everytime I was collecting items, before that already noticed it too... Always when I give the closer step to corpsets and in same time friends get lag too. But she told to me that the lag was cause many corpsets in same square, obviously this is possible too.

But,

Maybe now with this new system is possible to enable "ghost" mode in 205 again?

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Long time ago, when 205 was set and autoloot was doing way to much lag, I told to she that I noticed always when I was with my first/second level of backpacks full I got a fucking hard LAG** Everytime I was collecting items, before that already noticed it too... Always when I give the closer step to corpsets and in same time friends get lag too. But she told to me that the lag was cause many corpsets in same square, obviously this is possible too.

But,

Maybe now with this new system is possible to enable "ghost" mode in 205 again?

I don't remember you telling me about amount of items. However, those corpses were causing lags as well. We were aware that autoloot on general is causing lags, but it's not work for 5 minutes. It took Jano few days to do so, remember that he was absent before, so it couldn't be done earlier.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
thanks for the remake and I just need to give feedback about this:

the collected money is not stacking itself at all. :)

tigre

Reaction score
Dear staff i just want to say good job! Att: oberix

Back