Lee is figher snorlax is normal
???
SO if u nerfed magmar u have to nerf them all at once
and Fix Elecrticbuzz or dont even touch the magmar and the rest
That's all
here lett poll

Monkey

Reaction score
I don't find wise nerfing a pokemon based on just 1 report post.

[N]erox

Reaction score
i agree
how can 1 person make alba change magmar.. how te fuck is that possible, this game isnt fun anymore, people got too much control on the gm's, when some1 is complaining it doesn't have to be nerfed immideately

Rasunn

Banned user
Reaction score
Yeah sure moaid, keep saying bullshits, i kill easilly snorlax with my lee. That have must been some noob using it.
And keep in mind that lapras is still WATER TYPE !
Wait for an update with changing their types and it wil lbe ok

@UP
Not only fucking 1 person, look at other threads. There were like 20 threads complaining on magmar. Just byright now there are 5 of you online who love magmar and want to keep him op'ed.

#EDIT
And btw, If alba wants to make it nerfed, that means they have been testing it on test servers. That would be so stupid if they could nerf pokemons without testing them. Think off a little dickheads.

Last edited:

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
Yeah sure moaid, keep saying bullshits, i kill easilly snorlax with my lee. That have must been some noob using it.
And keep in mind that lapras is still WATER TYPE !
Wait for an update with changing their types and it wil lbe ok

@UP
Not only fucking 1 person, look at other threads. There were like 20 threads complaining on magmar. Just byright now there are 5 of you online who love magmar and want to keep him op'ed.

Be honest, u made 15 of this threads.
Magmar doesnt have to be nerfed, i spent a week to catch it, zard is a common poke. And btw, i dont have magmar anymore.

Rasunn

Banned user
Reaction score
Be honest, u made 15 of this threads.
Magmar doesnt have to be nerfed, i spent a week to catch it, zard is a common poke. And btw, i dont have magmar anymore.
15 threads ? You better should get some match lessons kid, only two threads i have made.
And ill copy it from my older post, because u may haven't readed it :
If alba wants to make it nerfed, that means they have been testing it on test servers. That would be so stupid if they could nerf pokemons without testing them. Think off a little dickheads.

[N]erox

Reaction score
15 threads ? You better should get some match lessons kid, only two threads i have made.
And ill copy it from my older post, because u may haven't readed it :
If alba wants to make it nerfed, that means they have been testing it on test servers. That would be so stupid if they could nerf pokemons without testing them. Think off a little dickheads.

dude.. that was obvious sarcastic ( about the 15 threads ).
I just dont get why you hate magmar so much, there has to be a king of fire in PA :-?

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
yes don't worry moaid, i will test them carefully and make the right changes to them :)

i will nerf scyther aswell, i will test snorlax and lapras soon

also will try to balance electabuzz

Hypix

Banned user
Reaction score
Scyther already got nerfed some time ago.

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
dont nerf snorlax + scyther lol?
this is crazy

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
i said that i will test them, if i think they deserve a nerf they will be nerfed, if not then ... not.

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
well snorlax defenitely dont need a nerf, scyther maybe a bit but
go hunt with lax, its really hard, the only powerfull attack is dizzy punch + crusher stomp, the rest is just normal shit.

Hypix

Banned user
Reaction score
Yeh and if u nerfe it at giga impact to it.. and change the damage from other atks

Khan

Reaction score
his Scyther kill my Alakazam 120 and dont kill a lv 90?
If use reflect just when x-scizzor come. Then no. X-scizzor takes all health of scyther leaves it in like red health. Then the rest is easy for alaka ;) Even a lvl 80 alaka can kill scyther. You just gotta time it right with reflect. Then you're screwed. But that's just how reflect works.

Abble

Reaction score
If use reflect just when x-scizzor come. Then no. X-scizzor takes all health of scyther leaves it in like red health. Then the rest is easy for alaka ;) Even a lvl 80 alaka can kill scyther. You just gotta time it right with reflect. Then you're screwed. But that's just how reflect works.

or use restore in x-cizor, alaka kill scyther easy'-'

Back