What's new

Welcome!

About Use of Revives.

A

Albuquerque

Last weekend had some accusations of people using macro because they were able to revive and use the Pokémon fast, repeatedly.

Now I wonder how the MACRO (and not bot) would know that your Pokémon would be dead to be able to revive and use on Pokémon? I think this impossible, because… well I don’t know if macro can use hotkeys as a macro.

For ppls who once asked me “Hey, how do you get out/release the Pokémon so fast?”. Well I didn’t want to answer because that is a little known among the players, but it simple, easy and practice.
It was only necessary to use your hotkeys, I don’t know if they or you guys know, but in your hotkeys window there is an option to add/remove a hotkey. Done these hotkeys is just to practice and know that the order of the command “/release” goes from 0 to 5 respectively according to your sidebar pokemons.

Okay. It’s all done and you could put it into practice if changes weren’t made according to the use of revives. It is not only people who are accustomed to livin in POI/Inqui about their doing service level up or level up your Pokémon, it was not only the people who noticed the difference when using revive and the amount of exhausting to use another Pokémon after use revive, even if you are with a Pokémon already in use.

I’ve seen a lot of people complain about this and people from the staff saying “its normal for me” no, it’s not normal. Because most of you staff don’t have the same level up frequency as other people/player. Even I was helping a friend to make PAnihi 130 and it’s relatively a little more difficult because exhaustion about revives, having risk of death and loss of exp. So maybe, I an say that: “If a quest for level 130 in this way is a little more difficult, does it mean that PAnihi 2.0 for level 180 is much more than it already was?” Well, I think so.

I’ve seen a lot of people dying for nothing because they can’t use another Pokémon and had to revive, and now there’s the famous delay between 3 and 5 seconds, wchich is the perfect time to take a combo and die.

Well, now let’s imagine you in a respawn where all your Pokémon are dying or died, and you have only one Pokémon to use and it’s got little HP, stunned or without ability for protect. If that happens you can’t do almost anything at all, you have to risk trying to survive or just drop your keyboard away and accept the fact that you’re going to die.

I’m sorry to say that this is affecting everyone in the game without exclusion because most of them are noticing the exhaustion.
Why not fix it and stop saying “it’s normal” when it’s not actually, and remove this delay? We (you staff) can try to solve this in many ways, such as deleting the “release” command, delay only for use of the hotkey with release or find other solutions here within the community with the help of players.

Why not fix the freeze and lag on the server instead of searching for a way to harm players and accuse them of using macro?

Or… are you guys planning to return with the old exp rate and 100% exp in POI/Inquistion respawns? After all, it seems to me that it is so difficult to revive the Pokémon and run the risk of dying in respawn whose exp is low to the char level and the risk of dying in those places is higher than others. Because now it kind of seems like every respawns is taking a risk if you don’t use the revive in the way you guys want us to use. Okay, you make changes in the game for community; now making change in game mechanics becomes ridiculous.
We hope this exhaustion can be removed.

January 29, 2017. R.I.P use continuous Revive, rest in peace.

Notes: 1. Sorry if my English is bad, I keep learning and practicing.
2. I don't know if suggestions was the right place to be posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jertusz

Reaction score
Actually I agree only to the part that it affects you when you have all of your pokes fainted. Let's imagine a situation: You are on last room Poi Psy and your poke dies. It was nearly impossible to revive it and take it out without using other poke ( I dont say it was impossible). Now its impossible. Is it such a big deal? IMO no, cuz it's not hard to pull out other poke with reflect or some kind of protection, revive, let the poke die and then take out the poke u want to exp. And in addition the delay it's not 3-5 sec as i have experienced. It's shorter and does not affect our game at the level you showed. I don't think removing it will change much.
Peace,
Jertusz.

A

Albuquerque

Actually I agree only to the part that it affects you when you have all of your pokes fainted. Let's imagine a situation: You are on last room Poi Psy and your poke dies. It was nearly impossible to revive it and take it out without using other poke ( I dont say it was impossible). Now its impossible. Is it such a big deal? IMO no, cuz it's not hard to pull out other poke with reflect or some kind of protection, revive, let the poke die and then take out the poke u want to exp. And in addition the delay it's not 3-5 sec as i have experienced. It's shorter and does not affect our game at the level you showed. I don't think removing it will change much.
Peace,
Jertusz.

Yes, you mentioned a situation in which I quoted above and this will happen in the future yes. I do not know if you knew about the release command and the possibility of using it on the hotkey. And yes it is not difficult because even before friends taught me the practice of hotkey, I used that same way quoted that you said only that I did not have the exhaust and I could simply change poke, use reflect/sing/heal and change to my pokémon to exp. Also, now I have to wait another few seconds and any error is certain death, however imagine this way and youu don't have escape will disturb you in any hunting and not just in the POI/Inqui. And I'm not just talking about POI / Inqui, but the game in general, quests, other place to exp. Even though I do not care lvl on POI.
Peace,
Albu.

haszosz

Reaction score
I fully agree. It's annoying. You changed mechanics of your game and made 20% quests impossible to do. When you don't have pokes with protect/reflect it's nearly impossible to do PANNI v2, because you can't revive your poke and call out the other without any problem. You told something about macros, it seems you don't know your game, because fast releasing your pokes is easy to do without such software. I guess you should consider returning old system without exhaustion.
Regards!

Last edited:

Invictus

Reaction score
Peace,
Jertusz.

That's not the point, bro, even if you have a full team with reflect, just think with me

If you are hunting and for example two of your pokes are dead in the bag you will automatically take another and when this other one be almost dying you will automatically use revive in the others while your poke dies but when you try to release one of them or even other poke that was alive nothing will happen cause of this exhaustion.
This sad story happened with me today while i was in Palace, one of my pokes was dead in the bag and while I was using another pokemon and it was near death I automatically used the revive in the other and when I tried to release nothing happens and how it finished? I watched my death and just said "wtf", but it was fun huehuehe
Peace,
Knightmare.

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
hmmm I don't get it, there's now a delay in the use of revives? D:

kirius

Reaction score
I do not usually go to poi to hunt, but due to the new task, I have to go to kill speon, and the truth I do not find that affects: /

Back