What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Account Deleted without reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash1

Reaction score
today between how a normal day and I see that I can not go, I go into the page and I search my account and says "This character has been deleted.
Reason: Illegal Advertising / Trade "I've never done that first, second should have evidence for that and wanted to see her third as you know I'm not very friendly with anyone, so I am not well liked by the staff members.

Yesterday zertrox speak up because I was wondering with my friend was deleted and was not explained to me that any member of staff who deletio that only an administrator could help

Name: AkapellahMc
Server: Pearl

Izzy on Pearl

Banned user
Reaction score
Hi dash1, I know that you're / Dash On Paralize / Ardilla Pvp / AkapellahMc how your Perfil Picture and Signature saids... /

But, ¿Are you AkolatronicMc too, right?

Or why are you reporting this with this name? AkolatronicMc

Last edited:

dash1

Reaction score
because all akolatronicmc confuse me? So noob I see me or what? Is ... the only that my real friend.

Izzy on Pearl

Banned user
Reaction score
because all akolatronicmc confuse me? So noob I see me or what? Is ... the only that my real friend.

That Crazy, yesterday someone(you) told me another thing...

AkolatronicMc → Live on ''Higuerote''

AkapellahMc → Live on ''Guarenas''

But now.. you're telling that.. Akolatronic is a your RL , so Crazy

Last edited:

dash1

Reaction score
guarenas am first, but came to guarenas .. it's like you say you are rl leonarditoh because they have known in rl

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Funny thing is you know what you did
Or you forgot to who you called via cellphone to sell pokes for rl cash?

I'll edit this post with those evidence
Can I see proofs? I'm actually getting pretty affected in-game because of this and I demand proof to see if there is a way I could recover my stuff.

Zelricks

Reaction score
Here you have those proofs
-dwsc7dO.png

zKd0r6oP.png

And why he wanted call

So you ask, he is sexy love tuin, its doens't concern AkapellaMc

Just take a look then
AdS5sE2E.png

Same number of the one who called to him and same pokes
fpD9k78L.png

Also IPs NEVER lies.
VRER6mza.png

dgcqOq0s.png

Now you have your proofs
You won't be undeleted.

P.s.: I have another proof.

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Can I see proofs? I'm actually getting pretty affected in-game because of this and I demand proof to see if there is a way I could recover my stuff.

Well,you know staff doesnt take care about trusting cases Imo it's like sharing, if he was deleted with proofs ofc.

but seems it was a mistake, he isnt Elektronic mc

Last edited:

dash1

Reaction score
I'm not akolatronic my real friends, you see that the other team has its mine and myself are on Paralize Dash, Squirrel pvp, Akapellahmc

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Even if I had that conversation with Zelricks, I would rather to see the next proof myself.

My statement is, that even if I don't know much about the IP things, I still think that the one that did all about that was Akolatronic and not Akapellah. And like you can see the pokemons are not on Dash's account.

I might be blind because I'm watching about my own interests but I want to be 110% sure I don't have any chances of recovering my stuff. Even if I know I'm defending the undefended but I repeat I'm just watching over my own interest.

dash1

Reaction score
I never denied that akolatronic played on my computer but more than 1 month ago I do not talk more than 1 month and not come into my computer and I want you to teach me what were the last ip logged in akolatronic so you see that it is not the same as mine

dash1

Reaction score
Zelricks if you have something personal ok, but I was not invent that into account akoaltronicmc sell cash and I was the last to enter since I have more than 1 month without talking to that idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back