Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot

Reaction score
Nick: The Patriot
Server: Diamond
Guild: Wealthy
Title: Evo Master
Banned by: Raissa (THE BEST GAME ADMINISTRATOR)
Reason: Own Request
yampergiv

Hello, I kindly request you to recover my account.
sobblepray

First, I would like to apologize for the situation that has arisen. My mentality has been damaged by a certain situation. This game is so addictive that every mistake hurts. I've made a lot of mistakes in my pokemon trainer career, but the latter was very painful. This mistake has transferred to my mentality. What caused this situation.
sadbulba

Due to the situation, I would like to ask for a positive consideration of my appeal and the lifting of the penalty on my account.
sadpichu

I like supporting good projects, led by good people, and I'd like to keep doing it, but I don't want to start all over again. Due to the fact that the account was blocked, also at my request, I am asking for a pardon for my account again. I honestly didn't think that the leading admin would agree to such a move because when I asked about the same a year ago, I heard that there is no reason to block the account.
pachirisupls

Once again, please consider my request positively.

sadumbreon sadumbreon sadumbreon

Deri

Reaction score
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You just got what you LITERALLY asked for, buddy. Have some dignity and get over it. XD

Last edited:

Patriot

Reaction score
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You just got what you asked for, buddy. Have some dignity and get over it. XD

The answer is not related to the topic, please delete it.
yamperboop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back