What's new

Welcome!

about vivillon

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
It is strange to play so many balls in Vivillon and not have an extra chance process, even more without any notices anywhere where the capture rate of the Spring Ball, I say this because I already throw many balls in it and no catch.

21:24 Used 2070 spring Balls on Vivillon.
21:24 Your spring Ball was broken.

I ask:
*is that correct? is there a possibility to add extra chance process for this pokemon? what is the catch rate for Spring Ball? After catch a vivillon is it possible to catch the other colors?

Note: The one I am trying to capture is Marine, and I have already captured 2 Savannah, but on pokedex did not register my catches

Last edited:

Shouya

Reaction score
Well, they said Vivi's catch was bugged and will be fixed after next restart. Yes you can catch more than 1 pattern of it. Catch rate of spring ball should be 4x, like ub, if I am not wrong. And I kinda doubt they will add bonus because of the way its charm works, but you can try persuading them for it.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, they said Vivi's catch was bugged and will be fixed after next restart. Yes you can catch more than 1 pattern of it. Catch rate of spring ball should be 4x, like ub, if I am not wrong. And I kinda doubt they will add bonus because of the way its charm works, but you can try persuading them for it.

No one said that vivil catch would be fixed (tho im still sure that first one gave u catch just is a dex thing that it shows other one)

And no Vivillons will never get an extra chance due to reasons

Shouya

Reaction score
No one said that vivil catch would be fixed (tho im still sure that first one gave u catch just is a dex thing that it shows other one)

And no Vivillons will never get an extra chance due to reasons

Oh ye, I counted it uncounciously bcs a friend said it didn't count.

Back