What's new

Welcome!

About the event (By Staff Member)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris'Diana

Reaction score
Hello, PAdventurers!

I'm here because I guess you need a explanation about what is going on. You deserve this!

The event was to happen on the Halloween, logic. We, the Staff, worked in everything together, designers did the new sprites, we talked about how the event would works and we tried to do the best that we could. Everything was done and was the time to "turn on"... But where is the ADMs to make it for us? We did everything to make the best event for you, and because of some ADM(s) we couldn't do it. =/ So, we are still waiting for the ADM to start the event to us.

I made this post just because I know that you are tired of wait and pissed off with that fake promises, but this isn't our fault. The Staff and the ADMs don't work together. And they don't cooperate with us. =(

It isn't our fault. Isn't Tutor's Fault, isn't GM's Fault, isn't CM's fault. The problem is the administration of the game. Please, remember this before accuse us on the Public Channels or Private Channels. =/ We are sad because of this, we work for free on this game and we haven't received neither gratitude, just accusations.

Thank you for your attention and I'm sorry for this delay! =/

Last edited:
T

TheLegacy

I had to come back too early from school thinking that this event already started, then i saw nobody from administration care for this, i dont know what happen but this is very sad, we cant belive in PA anymore, this always happen, where are their respect for us? -.-

Cesittos

Reaction score
I understand your feeling and frustration, but all of you guys work as a team (GM, CM, Designer, Adm, whatever more...) or at least SHOULD be a team.
All are guilty once it was not uploaded yet.
That's how a team must be... Share good moments and also the bad ones!

Hope u guys upload the event as soon as possible. :)

Last edited:

Chris'Diana

Reaction score
all of you guys work as a team (GM, CM, Designer, Adm, whatever more...) or at least SHOULD be a team.

It should be, but isn't. Just because the ADMs don't give us attention. The ADM that have to start the event, just said that would be online this Sunday, but he just don't appears, and we are still waiting him to start de event. =(

karksiukas

Reaction score
People please, understand. The event's start isn't staff members' responsibility. They just cannot start the event without an admin. I know, we are all waiting for the event but please, be patient.
I saw a lot of people insulting Gamemasters and Community managers just because the event doesn't start.
Come on, people show your show your humanity... We cannot accuse the staff members just because admins have no time for us...

Last edited:

VaXxezZo_PL

Reaction score
And it continuesly goes into major joke of PA ADM's (SOON)
But seriously Raissa did her best by providing us entertainment 2 days ago but she cannot do everything. Everyone should appreciate staff work instead of crying why there is no event started yet. We cant be mad on Tutors // GM's // CM's for something ther arent responsible for.

Regards VaXxezZo

Kirminex

Reaction score
dont worry its still not late, after all halloween here starts on middays of november xD

Braian Zard

Reaction score
very good, diana.... (every year is the same thing. this is Pad will not change ) anyway thanks for the hard work

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
since this event so late, it would be better to leave to start on Monday 10th and end on Sunday 16 because Brazil will be taking a test on days 8 and 9.

Skyrus

Reaction score
Nah just start it whenever the correct admin logs in, just leave the event running longer so everybody got their chance to get the main reward.

Ps nobody can contact the admin we need or another admin so he can contact the one we need, or they don't have phones, kik, fb, twitter, whatsapp, ...?

Last edited:

Chris'Diana

Reaction score
We can contact some ADMs, but not the ADM that can do what we need to start the event. =/

Chris'Diana

Reaction score
I only want to say, please, don't generalize guys. Some admins did/do they work well, they can't be responsible for another one, you can't blame them all without knowing anything.

I just generalized because isn't the first time that we needed a ADM and he didn't helped or we had to wait his will. And wasn't the same ADM. Of course we have good ADMs working, but the administration of the game is fragmented.

Skyrus

Reaction score
We can contact some ADMs, but not the ADM that can do what we need to start the event. =/

But can't the admin you can contact, contact the other admin we need? Aren't they like rl friends? They made this server together right, how is it possible they can't even contact eachother? :p

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, I understand all, this isn't your fault, I think every of you know what happens, but why you can't post event's announcement? What it will be about, what we will need to do to get prizes, etc, etc. I think you already made this, so show us, please.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Well, I understand all, this isn't your fault, I think every of you know what happens, but why you can't post event's announcement? What it will be about, what we will need to do to get prizes, etc, etc. I think you already made this, so show us, please.
That's something just admins know too for now, I guess. That's why you don't have this thread done yet, cuz by us, it would be posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back