What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] About Raszagal & Babkaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipek

Reaction score
Hi!^^
I'm not sure if you remember me, haha. I'm here to talk about something important - „proof” of Babkaa's botting. I would like to tell you that this proof is just bullshit. How that would be proof?

First, instead of flame me - read what I'm writing.

Well… I can't believe in this proof because of 1 solid reason speed of video is „randomly” increased in some parts. That's nice that you are helping your friends, sir Guito - as in past. :)

Here are replies to your „proofs”:
As 1st proof you've said that "it was too fast", at that moment, he's moving like ~500lvl. Look at 0:37, when he's disapearing in less than 1 second from your screen. Weird, isn't it? He's much faster than usual GM, at this movie. ^^

Proly, killed at "Battle" and moved mouse to BP with balls, later to Corsola and minimap - too bad that video is ~10x faster than game at this moment. :p

2nd proof… well, to be honest you are just stupid. „Leaf Storm” isn't „random movement”, it's just movement to KS, he seen Corsola and attacked it with AOE to get it first because wasn't able to attack it on Battle. Simple…

And you, from all people, said him to start again? You will give him chikorita and furret? Don't make those jokes, you are acting like childish bitch, who just wants to get what he want, doesn't matter how much it will cost (same was with your Electabuzz, don't it? ^^ Caught teleporting character from spawn to spawn :*).

Babkaa would be „great lost” for community, Gnom also. Would you please don't blame his name because of your video trick? It's same like with „ignore function trick”.

~Yours Hipek

Last edited:

rakeri

Reaction score
Hmm, I was botting much on Tibia like 3-4 years ago and it seems that Babkaa is using bot.
Why I think that?
First of all I watched his waypoints and after first round he doesnt use same sqms to wait for corsola so was sure that he has only fast hand.
The problem is that on his 3rd round he uses the same waypoints like in his 1st so I think the cavebot has setted waypoints for 2 rounds not for 1.

Anyway that video seems for me to be accelerated so it's hard to be sure of it.

Last edited:

Hellsphere

Reaction score
I agree with rakeri, the velocity of the video is too damn fast.. Maybe Rasz can post the video with normal speed.

Hipek

Reaction score
Hmm, I was botting much on Tibia like 3-4 years ago and it seems that Babkaa is using bot.
Why I think that?
First of all I watched his waypoints and after first round he doesnt use same sqms to wait for corsola so was sure that is only fast hand.
The problem is that on his 3rd round he uses the same waypoints like in his 1st so I think the cavebot has setted waypoints for 2 rounds not for 1.

Anyway that video seems for me to be accelerated so it's hard to be sure of it.

I know what waypoints mean, believe me. I'm old Tibia player, I remember Tibia Auto, ElfBot, TibiaBotNG (usually used at PA), BlackD, etc.
There aren't clearly waypoints, as we can see.

rakeri

Reaction score
I know what waypoints mean, believe me. I'm old Tibia player, I remember Tibia Auto, ElfBot, TibiaBotNG (usually used at PA), BlackD, etc.
There aren't clearly waypoints, as we can see.
Actually there are. Look at first round and third. (it would be better if movie was bit longer) As I said in my opinion he setted his cavebot for 2 rounds.
Its like A -> B -> A -> B not A -> A -> A -> A.
But still im not sure in 100% if he is botting only watching this video. I can only assume he is botting. Would like to see this video in normal speed and bit longer.

PS: My hellish 666 post ;]

Last edited:

Hipek

Reaction score
Actually there are. Look at first round and third. (it would be better if movie was bit longer) As I said in my opinion he setted his cavebot for 2 rounds.
Its like A -> B -> A -> B not A -> A -> A -> A.
But still im not sure in 100% if he is botting only watching this video.

PS: My hellish 666 post ;]
Mapclick proly, look that at beginning of vid, he's moving to make his char look down and moves his venu with same movement.

Vrax6661

Reaction score
If he caught him botting. Then he caught him botting. Quit crying about it and move on with your life. Your not even the person that got banned so your opinion means nothing at all. and neither does mine or anyone's at that matter except for babkaa's and raz's. I highly doubt he is going to get unbanned and in my opinion he should not be.

troll away people!

/Vrax Kyrin/pearl

BlazeBandit

Reaction score
Well I don't really have enough experience with bots ( In a Tibia Ot, you were allowed to used bot for pvp, I was constantly killed so I suck on using bot...) but and the end he said ";o" so he is aware of the game, that shows that he wasnt using bot, but it's very weird, the part when he uses leaf storm... maybe he saw he was beeing observed and turn it off? Hard to determined.

Last edited:

Hipek

Reaction score
If he caught him botting. Then he caught him botting. Quit crying about it and move on with your life. Your not even the person that got banned so your opinion means nothing at all. and neither does mine or anyone's at that matter except for babkaa's and raz's. I highly doubt he is going to get unbanned and in my opinion he should not be.

troll away people!

/Vrax Kyrin/pearl
Dear hater, I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am.
Problem here is your behavior, calm down and read it all again. Problem is that he wasn't using bot, and you are just hater.

About me? Why do you attack me? I'm here just to help. I'm not „crying” and you don't know my real life status, I've stopped playing this stupid game long time ago - my life is much better without Pokemons. ;)

ps.
Ask your doctor about stronger drugs, you are still too addicted.

harryleo

Reaction score
come on hypek just because babkaa is your friend doesn't mean that he wasn't using bot, is nice of your part trying to help him but what he did, is done. he used bot now he is dealing with consequences

Hipek

Reaction score
come on hypek just because babkaa is your friend doesn't mean that he wasn't using bot, is nice of your part trying to help him but what he did, is done. he used bot now he is dealing with consequences
I've seen video and I've replied to it, read what I've said instead of replying without reading. ^^
He didn't used bot.

Raszagal

Reaction score
Hi!^^
I'm not sure if you remember me, haha. I'm here to talk about something important - „proof” of Babkaa's botting. I would like to tell you that this proof is just bullshit. How that would be proof?

First, instead of flame me - read what I'm writing.

Well… I can't believe in this proof because of 1 solid reason speed of video is „randomly” increased in some parts. That's nice that you are helping your friends, Sir Guito - as in past. :)

It's its true that the video speed it's faster, and that due the actual configuration that I have on my Video recorder (Hypercam 2). The record speed It's increased 1.5 times, And Indeed, it surelly can confuse a bit the players, But there's the solution for that.

This is Video File, It's on Avi format, It has a lenght of 03:21 mins and as I told before the record speed was set to 1.5 times (My laptop can't record good videos at normal speed, it sucks). You'll have to download it to fully check it personally.

http://www.mediafire.com/?518gmbny11y0c3j

Well, now that you all have the Video source of my Video at youtube, you can use your Player (I use TheKmplayer), and just change the play speed, reduce it to 70% and you'll be able to watch the video at normal speed. Check it and you'll notice that the Speed reaction of Babkaa it's abnormal, and it's even more obvius the usage of USSTP (If someone knows how to make a new version of the video with the speed correction, It would be awesome).

Here are replies to your „proofs”:
As 1st proof you've said that "it was too fast", at that moment, he's moving like ~500lvl. Look at 0:37, when he's disapearing in less than 1 second from your screen. Weird, isn't it? He's much faster than usual GM, at this movie. ^^

Proly, killed at "Battle" and moved mouse to BP with balls, later to Corsola and minimap - too bad that video is ~10x faster than game at this moment. :p

These arguments are not valid, specially considering that a 10x video, would end in 30 seconds.

2nd proof… well, to be honest you are just stupid. „Leaf Storm” isn't „random movement”, it's just movement to KS, he seen Corsola and attacked it with AOE to get it first because wasn't able to attack it on Battle. Simple…

Same as the previous counter-argument, You're just showing your true face and how desperate you're to try to help your friend, offensive statement against me, Is worthless. And at that moment, Leaf Storm was surelly a random movement, because he don't even Hit that corsola with it, His USSTP just reacted to a new monster around, and it reacted, so simple as that.

And you, from all people, said him to start again? You will give him chikorita and furret? Don't make those jokes, you are acting like childish bitch, who just wants to get what he want, doesn't matter how much it will cost (same was with your Electabuzz, don't it? ^^ Caught teleporting character from spawn to spawn :*).

Sorry, but the one that's just making a joke of his arguments and comments here it's you. I would never be so childish to insult someone else on a game, not even if they're doing something "bad" to me. Your behavior now is more than a childish reaction, is the reaction of someone that isn't mature enough to talk with the proper words. About the issue that you mentioned with the electabuzz, I was moving my own IRl Brother from one position to another on the Same Hunt spot, and on that Time, as soon as you "discover" that, I told it to Harvey (Our CM and superior on that time and now), the matter and everything was solved that time, the difference betwen you and me, it's that I don't hide those things from my superior on this game and even more important, That I would never use the secrets of the Staff to try to intimidate someone else.

Babkaa would be „great lost” for community, Gnom also. Would you please don't blame his name because of your video trick? It's same like with „ignore function trick”.

~Yours Hipek

Once again, a Botter will never gonna be a Great loose for a community, they're a cancer for this game, and it's always nice to del them. About Gnom.. I don't know why you mentioned him, he's not deleted. And where did I said something against him?.

About the video trick, well, it's your point of View and I respect it, and a matter of respect to a former partnet in duty, I'll just look aside all the offensive statements towards me this time.

Warm Regards

Raszagal

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
If Babkaa wasn't botting and got deleted, he would jump of the window and splash on the ground like a pancake. Begging his best friend to post topics for him only shows how desperate he is to get his account back and continue with botting and annoying people. He made a mistake he shouldn't have made in the first place -> turning on bot. Besides, if Kwazi was fair and posted here the personal explanation Babkaa gave him about his deletion, no one would have any further questions & we could CLOSE that thread once and for all.

@Gnom He lend his [C] Venusaur to Babkaa and lost it due to Babkaa's delete for using unnoficial software to play & that's the only person I feel sorry for.

Last edited:

el desterrado

Reaction score
Just give him back his account.

We can be so fast if we want, and this video show how fast is Babkaa with his keyboard/mouse, I don't see reason to delete him (Or soon I'll get deleted for being fast) and that's a thing that I don't wanna see in this game.

Also I agreed with Juiz when he said "Aldaris is helping his friends again" because I can see a tutor from chile there (Zecao) and..Obviously we know what happned in that respawn.

Babkaa + Ks + Crying Tutor = Deleted kser. Good arguments also, Juiz.

Raszagal

Reaction score

We can be so fast if we want, and this video show how fast is Babkaa with his keyboard/mouse, I don't see reason to delete him (Or soon I'll get deleted for being fast) and that's a thing that I don't wanna see in this game.

Also I agreed with Juiz when he said "Aldaris is helping his friends again" because I can see a tutor from chile there (Zecao) and..Obviously we know what happned in that respawn.

Your argument is invalid, I was checking Babkaa because Lakezin reported him. You can ask him personally if you want.

Wikusiaa

Reaction score

Dude, u're missing the point. Its not about how fast Babkaa killed the poke, it's mostly about how fast he threw the ball to a diffrent location that Corsola originally was killed and don't tell me that you don't see it. Also the thing with leaf storm & let me tell you something that I assume have no clue about.

You can kill pokemon on battle but you CAN'T throw a ball on battle. Human's brain is sending informations to nervous system, which in turn allows you to react. Moving the mouse from one place (that your brain was concentrated on) to another completely diffrent location + clicking on it is impossible in time that Babkaa did it, unless he's not a human. It was a bot. Science always wins.

Last edited:

Hipek

Reaction score
It's its true that the video speed it's faster, and that due the actual configuration that I have on my Video recorder (Hypercam 2). The record speed It's increased 1.5 times, And Indeed, it surelly can confuse a bit the players, But there's the solution for that.
Due to laptop configuration? Impossible. It would have less frames but speed wouldn't be changed. ^^

This is Video File, It's on Avi format, It has a lenght of 03:21 mins and as I told before the record speed was set to 1.5 times (My laptop can't record good videos at normal speed, it sucks). You'll have to download it to fully check it personally.

http://www.mediafire.com/?518gmbny11y0c3j

Well, now that you all have the Video source of my Video at youtube, you can use your Player (I use TheKmplayer), and just change the play speed, reduce it to 70% and you'll be able to watch the video at normal speed. Check it and you'll notice that the Speed reaction of Babkaa it's abnormal, and it's even more obvius the usage of USSTP (If someone knows how to make a new version of the video with the speed correction, It would be awesome).
I didn't asked if I can change back speed of video, thing is why video is edited. It would be nice to know…

These arguments are not valid, specially considering that a 10x video, would end in 30 seconds.
Well… It can't be x1.5 at moment of 1st „proof” because he left from screen in few miliseconds. Much too fast.

Same as the previous counter-argument, You're just showing your true face and how desperate you're to try to help your friend, offensive statement against me, Is worthless. And at that moment, Leaf Storm was surelly a random movement, because he don't even Hit that corsola with it, His USSTP just reacted to a new monster around, and it reacted, so simple as that.
Well… Leaf Storm is move which mostly reach pokes, I would do same at this moment and most of people also, right? That's what I've said and that's what I'm thinking.

Sorry, but the one that's just making a joke of his arguments and comments here it's you. I would never be so childish to insult someone else on a game, not even if they're doing something "bad" to me. Your behavior now is more than a childish reaction, is the reaction of someone that isn't mature enough to talk with the proper words. About the issue that you mentioned with the electabuzz, I was moving my own IRl Brother from one position to another on the Same Hunt spot, and on that Time, as soon as you "discover" that, I told it to Harvey (Our CM and superior on that time and now), the matter and everything was solved that time, the difference betwen you and me, it's that I don't hide those things from my superior on this game and even more important, That I would never use the secrets of the Staff to try to intimidate someone else.
I didn't hide any things from anyone from staff, ask Jano - he knew about all bugs which I've abused and I still don't see anything wrong in it. I was abusing bug month, two or six after I've reported them - they are not fixed? Then they wasn't bugs. I've abused bug once without reporting it and it was time when I've lost my tutor position. ;)
Difference between you and me is much more than just being polite to staff members and keeping secrets (as you said, many) from public. :D

About the video trick, well, it's your point of View and I respect it, and a matter of respect to a former partnet in duty, I'll just look aside all the offensive statements towards me this time.
Well… It was video trick, you know it. It isn't respecting opinion or something, right? And rly, you will „look aside” „offensive statements”? I've just used normal language, you are the one who's trying show how he is better - no, you are not. ^^

If Babkaa wasn't botting and got deleted, he would jump of the window and splash on the ground like a pancake. Begging his best friend to post topics for him only shows how desperate he is to get his account back and continue with botting and annoying people. He made a mistake he shouldn't have made in the first place -> turning on bot. Besides, if Kwazi was fair and posted here the personal explanation Babkaa gave him about his deletion, no one would have any further questions & we could CLOSE that thread once and for all.

@Gnom He lend his [C] Venusaur to Babkaa and lost it due to Babkaa's delete for using unnoficial software to play & that's the only person I feel sorry for.
The one time when I was talking with Babkaa was day when he got deleted, he asked me where to write thread because he don't rly know english.

You can kill pokemon on battle but you CAN'T throw a ball on battle. Human's brain is sending informations to nervous system, which in turn allows you to react. Moving the mouse from one place (that your brain was concentrated on) to another completely diffrent location + clicking on it is impossible in time that Babkaa did it, unless he's not a human. It was a bot. Science always wins.
Problem here is speed of video which is edited, you can't do it in 0.1s but you can in 1s, or something like that. ^^
When it's just like „use it on pink thing”.

Chori :)

Reaction score
Lol? Desterrado those are fail arguments and you know it, You are just scary that you also can get caught while boting isnt it? As I told you before I regret not having a cam recorder the day that I caught you boting in the 100 lvl cave.

Ap ap ap... Not the thread for that. We are talking about the unfair delete of Babkaa (Whatever his name is) Unless a video at natural speed is shown and if raszagal messaged him before deleting (You know... the red message to see if someone is there or not) Without that, I can only believe Rasz did for his past problems with Babkaa or Whatever. That´s not my call and I dont know but I would love to see the natural speed video.

Its hard to believe it was recorded like that, unless ALL deletions from raszagal are at that speed, this seems so weird for me even though I like rasz as a tutor/mod.

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
Look babkaa reaction is impossible for anyone react like that. The pokemon appear and in 0.1s he attack. Is SO fast... Can be 1.5x speed but is impossible do it. I'm 160 and I cant move in that speed in fly imagine walking... Is impossible do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back