What's new

Welcome!

About Fishing (Top Fishing Diamond)

migve

Reaction score
Hello, I hope they are very well, I want to know if they are going to change the fishing rate since I keep raising the skill and nothing I see changes, I think I could add that if you raise the fishing skill in the rods do not miss both the Try to catch something, or sometimes 2 or 3 pokemon come out in a single attempt, this I would like because when I help a new player I only catch 1 or 2 hours for q to climb fast .. would be a good way to help them , Also is the idea that by raising the fishing the pokemon you leave more level .. or that only come more often than a person wants to fish .. you can also give ideas for that is the forum.
Thanks for your time

Hola, espero que esten muy bien, quiero saber si van a modificar el rate de fishing ya que sigo subiendo el skill y nada que veo cambios, pienso yo q podrian agregar que si se sube el skill de fishing en las rods no falle tanto el intento de pescar algo, o que a veces salgan 2 o 3 pokemon en un solo intento, esto me gustaria ya que cuando ayudo a un nuevo jugador yo solo le pesco 1 o 2 horas para q suba rapido.. seria una buena manera de ayudarlos, tambien esta la idea de que subiendo el fishing los pokemon salgas de mas nivel.. o que solo salgan con mas frecuencia los que una persona quiere pescar.. ustedes tambien pueden dar ideas para eso esta el forum.
gracias por su tiempo

xUlquiorrAx

Reaction score
I aggre with every improvement for fishing, it was one of the most important thing at the beginning, but is like a torture go and fish because you dont see any advance...

migve

Reaction score
its true.. but we need something in fishing system..

ezequielmo

Reaction score
yo pienso que deberían mejorar el sistema de pesca antes todos pescaban, lo veían divertido y productivo tanto económicamente como para el lvl hoy día nadie sube el nivel o habilidad de pesca

farlopoptero

Reaction score
Hello, im agree with you bro, its absurd that for leveling up ur fisher skill u have to do it with the worst rod.
By the way any of you know where can i see da pokes i can fish with the rods?

shellman

Reaction score
For me it doesn't makes sense that the worst rod has better fish rate
Since we're getting BETTER rods they should have more fish rate, so i agree that the fishig system nerds an improvment

Kuiyt

Reaction score
more fish rate with better RODS :D nice idea

Back