What's new

Welcome!

About botters and bots

Haile Selassie

Reaction score
Those pictures prove nothing. Take a full screenshot. Speak to the guy if he not answer in a few min. (show it in screenshot.) Then he is botting. Don't think the admins will do something about those two. With only those pictures, that only shows them fishing.

This prove all ;) great exp? with ivy 60~ on fish... Kiling one Horse and fishing next fish ;) Yee.... Simple its bOT! ;x
So you think if somebody botting and looking always on screen... and when you sey "Hey ;)" and bot look it and answer you "Hey"
Then he no bot? great!

Khan

Reaction score
This prove all ;) great exp? with ivy 60~ on fish... Kiling one Horse and fishing next fish ;) Yee.... Simple its bOT! ;x
So you think if somebody botting and looking always on screen... and when you sey "Hey ;)" and bot look it and answer you "Hey"
Then he no bot? great!
I'm not supporting botters, but as I stated before. Those pictures prove nothing. What you're saying basically means anyone that fishes with a place with only one fish = botter? What if he/she doesn't wanna waste pots. So he/she goes to a place only one fish at a time? There can be many reasons. So that's why I said to get better hard proof.

There can be only 2 reasons he doesn't reply to you after a few min. If you are trying to see if he is botting.
1: He is botting obviously.
2: He just doesn't bother replying. (thinks you're a noob). Or not speak english.

So if its Option 2. It would be best for admins to check him out. And option 1 of course you caught a botter.

Khan

Reaction score
Oke ;) <3 then give me chance xD

now Better?
Yes, now just use CTRL + R and report to admins in-game if they are on they will go to him.
Give link to this thread or the photo. Or just wait for them to see this thread and hopefully they will ban them. :)

Kuiyt

Reaction score
report with cotrl + r and w8 D:
if gm come and the player dont respond and kill mosnter gogo banned d:

Back