What's new

Welcome!

Zoroark

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I wanted to talk about Zoroark xD Without doubts it is one of the favourite Pokémon of most of the Pokémon Trainers mainly when we talk about Unova or Pokémon of the dark type. A prove of this is the amount of topics already made in the forum for this Pokémon, it currently is a Pokémon "ok" and we really want it to become a good Pokémon !
Another important point is that it gained the cloned form but that was not enough to make it a requested or desired Pokémon.

I have two suggestions for him, if at least one of them is accepted that would be awesome! We want to see Zoroark taking possession of his throne as King of Darkness !

First Suggestion :

P- Agility
M1- Thief
M2 - Trick
M3 - Night Slash
M4 - Snatch
M5 - Beat Up
M6 - Switcheroo
M7 - Imprision
M8 - Counter -> Flatter or Taunt or Protect // Mat Block or Obstruct
M9 - Lash Out
M10 - Night Daze

A better stun or protection would help Zoroark a lot, specially against PVE, in respawn even he having a lot of life ends up being defeated too fast. From these movement suggestions both taunt and protect, zoroark learns according to bulbapedia. While Mat Block and Obstruct moves are signature moves of Greninja and Obstagoon , but I believe they match Zoroark very well. In case you decide for a protect , you may need to decrease your HP.

ps: I know it was already said that Pokémon that don't have protection, won't have it, but there may be exceptions. Make zoroark one of those exceptions , just like you did with Magmothar <3

Second Suggestion

It's about giving zoroark a better Dark type move for his moveset , he doesn't have any of the best Dark type moves we have in the game(can learn embargo and snarl for TM only). Any one of those would make a lot of difference on him :

P- Agility
M1- Thief
M2 - Trick
M3 - Night Slash
M4 - Snatch
M5 - Beat Up
M6 - Switcheroo
M7 - Imprision
M8 - Counter
M9 - Lash Out - Dark Whispers or Darkest Lariat // Embargo or Snarl
M10 - Night Daze

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
d5025f982009647ec251ee0399d4cd37.png

It would be amazing if the colour of the cloned would match the colour of the shiny
ps2: 5 minutes for editing is not much timexD

Angelic

Reaction score
(check Moveset status) just like you can post in the TM Requests area http://forum.padventures.org/index.php?threads/tm-requests.44550/page-8#post-412085

The best thing would be to modify the "Counter" movement so that it affects the wild pokemons when they go hunting

that the activity time will be used to hit ourselves, as well as the movement "Whitdraw" for healing through damage

please do not try to get the staff to modify movements, you just need to have ingenuity to hunt, "for that there are 2 spaces to add (TM's) ok?"

it is a dark pokemon and if you add many powerful attacks on the move and still add more area attacks in TM (I don't think it's fair for the "Raids" it would be more SPAM without end

you have to avoid that and adapt to be ingenious in the game "it's a dark pokemon and for hunting it has a lot of stamina" pokemons need to die to be able to revive them

zoroark is a strong and mysterious pokemon on par with guzzlord a dimensional pokemon, but being below "darkrai" a legendary

@Raissa
@Carlos Eduardo

simply adapting the ones that already exist to the game

pokes whit protections life 22k approx

pokes with momentary salvation life 23-25k

pokes without protections or saves life 26-27k

I invite you to create equality "not all players accept the same changes

Last edited:
L

Lag

(check Moveset status) just like you can post in the TM Requests area http://forum.padventures.org/index.php?threads/tm-requests.44550/page-8#post-412085

The best thing would be to modify the "Counter" movement so that it affects the wild pokemons when they go hunting

that the activity time will be used to hit ourselves, as well as the movement "Whitdraw" for healing through damage

please do not try to get the staff to modify movements, you just need to have ingenuity to hunt, "for that there are 2 spaces to add (TM's) ok?"

it is a dark pokemon and if you add many powerful attacks on the move and still add more area attacks in TM (I don't think it's fair for the "Raids" it would be more SPAM without end

you have to avoid that and adapt to be ingenious in the game "it's a dark pokemon and for hunting it has a lot of stamina" pokemons need to die to be able to revive them

zoroark is a strong and mysterious pokemon on par with guzzlord a dimensional pokemon, but being below "darkrai" a legendary

@Raissa
@Carlos Eduardo

simply adapting the ones that already exist to the game

First of all i don't think you know how the move "counter" works, second zoroak currently has only one good area move which is night daze, beat up has a smaller area and its dmg is not that much, lash out has good dmg but its formula isnt that good either,so adding or more good area move would not make him too op or anything, it would just make him better than he is now, ofc pokemons need to die to be able to de revived but lemme ask you, have you ever been to some high lvl resps like psy 250 or ghost 290?, even dark pokemons get bodied in these places so moves like fling, protect or detect are super usefull, last but not least these threads are made to give suggestions bro so it doesnt mean the staff will do exactly as we wish, if you have a better suggestion than Carlos Eduardo let us know.

Angelic

Reaction score
First of all i don't think you know how the move "counter" works, second zoroak currently has only one good area move which is night daze, beat up has a smaller area and its dmg is not that much, lash out has good dmg but its formula isnt that good either,so adding or more good area move would not make him too op or anything, it would just make him better than he is now, ofc pokemons need to die to be able to de revived but lemme ask you, have you ever been to some high lvl resps like psy 250 or ghost 290?, even dark pokemons get bodied in these places so moves like fling, protect or detect are super usefull, last but not least these threads are made to give suggestions bro so it doesnt mean the staff will do exactly as we wish, if you have a better suggestion than Carlos Eduardo let us know.
What do you call "a better comment than Carlos Eduardo's? Just talking to replace Counter with a Protection?
Is that really your defense?

and if lag I have been in respawns psy and gosth 250-290

I know that alola raticate is immune to gosth 290 and girafary with selfheal and shadow storm is infinitely immune

if you are cunning you could use ability urge and hunt in those places without difficulty

learn to know how to play with what already exists

or in another pot better look for a Guzzlord with Shadowstorm + Snarl TM

you can simply try to search for TM Fing and TM snarl to improve hunting in Zoroark

the best idea would be to modify "Counter" as whitdraw so that wild pokemons self-hit

you have to learn to hunt with patience

not everything is to get to use "protection" and attack the beast
look for quality and not quantity

I perfectly know how to hunt and how to duels ,I have a lot of experience in this game

and if what you want is more damage / wait for the TM Dark Whispers to come out or until you get Shiny Zoroark

there is already shiny hisua zorua and therefore he needs to add Shiny Zoroark in the future

you have to be patient, and know how to use TM's and (helds) to hunt

zoroark have nice Life+ Speed+Dark portal him are diferent of Hisuan zorua remember Slow and heavy pokes have Proteccions

Last edited:

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I think it's hard to have Shiny Zoroark since we have Cloned (but nothing is impossible)

I agree with you about improving or a rework on the Counter movement, but I believe that would be better discussed in a proper thread for that movement, and not here.

I also agree that my arguments were not the best, but at the moment on the perspective that Counter will 'remain as it is, a stun or protection in place of Counter would be of great help.
I made this post right before Hisuian Zoroark was mentioned, so I wasn't inspired by him at any point

Then the whole Rebalance section of the forum should be cancelled ;/

Being right xD Zoroark fits the third option and that's exactly why I asked the team to make an exception just like they did with Magmothar. The chance of them denying it is much higher than approving it, but I still wanted to try. And even if it's not a protection, any other Stun move, it would be very good!

ps: I know it was already said that Pokémon that don't have protection, won't have it, but there may be exceptions. Make zoroark one of those exceptions , just like you did with Magmothar <3

I find it very egalitarian, in the same way I have the freedom to come and expose and make my rebalance request, you had and have exercised your right to disagree with my suggestions !

ps: I'm very anxious for the result of all this xD we'll see at the end of February or March, and thank you all very much !

Last edited:
Back