M3 - Night Slash
M4 - Snatch
M5 - Beat Up
M6 - Switcheroo
M7 - Imprision
M8 - Counter -> Flatter or Taunt or Obstruct
M9 - Lash Out
M10 - Night Daze

I liked the recent change he had at zoroark, but I still think he needs more improvements, given that he doesn't have a useless Ability and Passive for PVE (maybe for PVP too). So i suggest change Counter for a better stun like Flatter or Taunt or Obstruct(Zecao Suggest)

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
P- Agility
M1- Thief
M2 - Trick
M3 - Night Slash
M4 - Snatch
M5 - Beat Up
M6 - Switcheroo
M7 - Imprision
M8 - Counter -> Flatter or Taunt
M9 - Lash Out
M10 - Night Daze

I liked the recent change he had at zoroark, but I still think he needs more improvements, given that he doesn't have a useless Ability and Passive for PVE (maybe for PVP too). So i suggest change Counter for a better stun like Flatter or Taunt

Maybe Obstruct could be better

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
zoroark is a semi legendary pokemon

It is one of the pokemons that has a good life, it does not need to change anything, the counter is a very good move even for hunt, it has the right tms for hunting and it is a magician for duels

His ability is unique, he has very good movements for duel and hunt, you must adapt to his movement card, they are very good

does not need protections because it has a very good life, try a good (held) as an assault vest

Reactions: Lag

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Personally, I like zoroark, I doubt that he will be bad at pvp because it has 2 moves counters for his weakness that is fight without mentioning that you can add Aerial Ace in tms, also I want to emphazise that his passive really good and I can show it:

Cloned zoroarks thief dmg without Agility
10:41 Your Cloned Zoroark deals 4232 damage to an Alakazam.

With Agility
10:43 Your Cloned Zoroark deals 5080 damage to an Alakazam.

Cloned zoroarks night daze dmg without agility
10:43 Your Cloned Zoroark deals 3406 damage to an Alakazam.
10:43 Your Cloned Zoroark deals 3402 damage to an Alakazam.

With Agility
10:45 Your Cloned Zoroark deals 4082 damage to an Alakazam.
10:45 Your Cloned Zoroark deals 4080 damage to an Alakazam.

As you can see is a good dmg with his passive.

I just don't like his ability, I consider it useless in pvp and pve, it needs a review.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
zoroark is a semi legendary pokemon

It is one of the pokemons that has a good life, it does not need to change anything, the counter is a very good move even for hunt, it has the right tms for hunting and it is a magician for duels

His ability is unique, he has very good movements for duel and hunt, you must adapt to his movement card, they are very good

does not need protections because it has a very good life, try a good (held) as an assault vest

For a "semi legendary pokemon" i think this moveset is just OK. He dont have the best 3 top moves dark (Snarl(can learn by TM), Dark Whispers and Darkest Lariat) or Reflect/Protection. I dont see how you can think his Ability or move Counter is good too...Anyway Caxoxd show that he ability is good,but can get active when you dont have any move to use.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I would say rejected i really don't get you guys keep pushing "prot" moves into propositions when it was said multiple times that if pokemon dont have it then he will not have it (ofc there could be exceptions) but zoroark is good as it is now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back