What's new

Welcome!

10th Birthday Event!

Reaction score
I did not know whether to create a post or just comment here, but hey, I opted for the second option.

I see something unfair about the new islands, the players who contributed their effort to do the tasks, so that the server does not lose with the balloons ... they always end up being the most affected, once again donating has more reward than love for the game. From my place I spent a whole night doing a task for a respawn ticket that, in addition to having a duration (which was never clarified), are the worst pokemons of the 2 islands. I hope that this time it will serve something to manifest itself and that the player who really loves the game is favored. I see everything very distorted and meaningless :/

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I did not know whether to create a post or just comment here, but hey, I opted for the second option.

I see something unfair about the new islands, the players who contributed their effort to do the tasks, so that the server does not lose with the balloons ... they always end up being the most affected, once again donating has more reward than love for the game. From my place I spent a whole night doing a task for a respawn ticket that, in addition to having a duration (which was never clarified), are the worst pokemons of the 2 islands. I hope that this time it will serve something to manifest itself and that the player who really loves the game is favored. I see everything very distorted and meaningless :/

You know that list of spawns was posted since the beginning?
http://www.padventures.org/forum/sh...Donation-Promo&p=401144&viewfull=1#post401144

If you didn't like it you could have either;
a) suggest a change
b) resign from participation

Else,
event island has (in total) 13 pokemons (I didn't mention on the list Litleo family which includes Shiny Pyroar
premium birthday island has (in total) 13 pokemons (+ 2 shiny versions)

You could win if you have bought premium ticket for in-game money and have access to both islands.

Back