Welcome!

Search results

1. Raszagal

[Sell] Lots of Pokes/Tms

Well, as the tittle says, I'm selling almost all my pokes and Tm Collection. Aiming to have cash enough, to invest into some new pokes that changed a lot on the previous Upates. After all, I'm going to play again in January-Febraury season. Here's the, not so detailed list, of the group of...
  2. Raszagal

[Sell] Lots of Pokes/Tms

Well, as the tittle says, I'm selling almost all my pokes and Tm Collection. Aiming to have cash enough, to invest into some new pokes that changed a lot on the previous Upates. After all, I'm going to play again in January-Febraury season. Let me tell you, that these pokes are Located at...
  3. Raszagal

Good Bye my dear Community, Raszagal out

As many of you already know (especially the forumers one), today (or yesterday, dunno actually), I got demoted of all my duties in game, and my Gm account was deleted, along with the demotion of all my characters in game. The reason behind it, was the following one: I Caused some server...
  4. Raszagal

Happy Birthday Maritos!

As the tittle says.. HBD my beloved friend, I'm still waiting for your return to the game :3 My best wishes for ya on this day :D
  5. Raszagal

Fan art contest Results

First of all, I would like to apologize for the extreme delay with this event. Almost 4 weeks without giving the results. I feel really sorry. Anyway, the winners were choosen by me and 3 secret judges (their names will remain as a secret for now) These are the results: First place...
  6. Raszagal

Catch 200: Aerodactyl

And So, after 2 years and half playing and a lot of hard work. Catch 200: Aerodactyl
  7. Raszagal

Tutors Recruitment: Pearl

Hello players! In this thread, we are going to select new tutors for the pearl community. If you want to become one, you can sign up here filling the form below. Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though. Currently, we are looking for: - 2 Tutors for Spanish chat - 1 Tutors...
  8. Raszagal

[Recovery] Rollback's 31-05-2013

Player: Riky Server: Pearl Data: Snorlax Seria: P-5858 Blissey Serial: A-7432 Alakazam Serial: L-941 Dragonite Serial: F-4407 Scizor Serial: F-6483 Umbreon Serial: M-7329 ---------------- Player: Yimi Server: Pearl Data: Dragonite Serial: F-9067 Blissey Serial: B-2487 Kingdra...
  9. Raszagal

Fan Art Contest

Greeting and welcome to the first Fan Art contest, sponsored by the PA Staff. So, if you have a hidden artist deep in yourself, this is the time to show us your talent. What's a Fan Art? Fan art or fanart are artworks created by fans of a work of fiction (generally visual media such as...
  10. Raszagal

Improving catch Rate based on the ammount of balls

Every single player here agree with the fact that catch pokes here is hard, hard as hell. Also, besides the modifier on the pokeball type, there's no other modifier. Speaking as a Math teacher, the probabilities of getting a pokemon inside the ball is always the same. It doesn't matter if you...
  11. Raszagal

Tutors Recruitment: Diamond

Hello players! In this thread, we are going to select new tutors. If you want to become one, you can sign up here filling the form below. Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though. Currently, we are looking for: - 2 Tutors for Spanish chat (Diamond) - 2 Tutors for Portuguese...
  12. Raszagal

PA Tournament, 2013

As a way to make something interesting for our users, the PA staff will organize a new Tournament for both servers. How many categories will have this Tournament?:: This Tournament will have 4 Categories: Group Delta (Only Pokemons between level 0-50 are allowed) Group Gamma (Only Pokemons...
  13. Raszagal

[Recovery] Overlord Amds

Player name: Overlord Amds World: Pearl Pokemon: Flaaffy, Serial; M-6282
  14. Raszagal

New tutors

Okay, as I said before, today we finally finished this process. This is the list of the players and they results aswell Ruizao got 1/5 --- No Lajrra got 4/5 ---- Yes Billy Hatake 4/5 --- Yes Wycich Madritista 0/5 -- No Sheeper 5/5 -- Yes Wikusiaa 3/5 -- Yes Shiny Pearl 1/5 --- No Yairo 1/5...
  15. Raszagal

Tutor Recruitment process, First and Second Part (incomming third)

Well, as some of you have a lot of interest on what happened with it, I'll share with you the first part of the resuslts. But First, I'll let you know what kind of method I used to choose them, so let's go. The role/job of a tutor, it's to guide players through theirs hesitations, solve their...
  16. Raszagal

New Tutors Recruitment.

Hello players! In this thread, we are going to select new tutors. If you want to become one, you can sign up here filling the form below. Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though. Currently, we are looking for: - 1 tutor at all channels (spanish, portuguese, polish), both...
  17. Raszagal

[Recovery] Mizaa's Exeggcutor

Player: Mizaa Pokemon: Exeggcutor Serial: G-8335
  18. Raszagal

New Anti Spam Rule

After a lot of time, we finally found a patch solution for the annoying spamming at PVP and Pokemon Center. This rule is already added to the "Public Channel Rules" thread Starting from now, we'll use 1 week to spread the news about this new rule before starting to apply it. So I would like...
  19. Raszagal

[Sell] Rasz Shop

Selling: Bayleef 44 Stantler 44 * Sunflora 38 Cyndaquil 23 Wobbuffet 50 Flaffy 33 Yanma 45 Chikorita 26 Furret 38 Chikorita 21 Quilava 43 Aipom 50 Murkrow 50 * Ariados 50 * Hitmonlee 101 Parasect 92 Gyarados 80 Mantine 45 Farfetch'd 80 Haunter 47 Ledian 45 Quagsire 31 Shuckle 26 Murkrow 44...
  20. Raszagal

Happy Birthday: Van Hohenheim

Well, I just wanted to give you my best wishes for you this day. Without you, we wouldn't be on the place we're now. The whole PA community it's alive because of you. Have a nice day my Friend
Back