What's new

Welcome!

Good Bye my dear Community, Raszagal out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raszagal

Reaction score
As many of you already know (especially the forumers one), today (or yesterday, dunno actually), I got demoted of all my duties in game, and my Gm account was deleted, along with the demotion of all my characters in game.

The reason behind it, was the following one:

I Caused some server crashes the last week.

My sincere apologizes to all players that suffered with those rollbacks, and a greater "sorry" to Andyrax, she's the only one (besides me) that check those cases.

I prepared a long speech for my retirement, I've been always a person of too much words, specially when it comes to "good byes".

First of all, I would like to say thanks to the two persons that promoted me 753 days ago, (yes, just yesterday I made an event question with that thing inside), that were also the same two who demoted me now, my dear friend Harvey and the admin Jano.

I can't think properly what to write to be honest, there's a lot of people that made this game something special for me, and I'll try to mention all of them generally.

Thanks to all my Guild members, as many of you know, my guild is called "Xel'Naga", and Imo it's one of the best guilds in Pearl based on what's friendship. All the members there are my friends, and It was a pleasure to be part of that, I'll never forget you guys.

Thanks to all the staff members. Being a part of this staff helped me a lot in many, many ways. Since improving my english (I've improved a lot in my opinion), to being able to talk properly, and to do something that I love, and that's Teaching. Being an staff member for me, meant more than just Muting, Banning or Deleting. It was a way to teach different kind of things to all players, from knowledge in game, to knowledge about the rules, from how to behave properly to how to complain properly, from how to respect the others to how to demand for respect.

I hope that everyone of you will work properly, and please do not forget this: We're all the same kind, a position doesn't mean anything. So if you want to succed in everything, even irl, respect the one next to you. Believe in me, I'm older than you x'D

Tutors: Keep doing a good job. Remember that users are the reason behind our position, so never forget that they're here for us, isn't the opposite. Do not surrender coz, every single Gamemaster started as Tutors, if you work properly, you'll have your chance to shine, shine to guide players through the darkness.

Gamemasters: Do not forget to respect our dear players, they're the reasons of why this game is still alive. Demand respect, but respect aswell. If you have the chance to help someone with a case, no matter what it is, do it, you'll earn a lot of knowledge and over all things, you'll earn the respect of the players and the commmunity.

Admins: Don't let this game die so easily. Till now, the only one admins that haven't dissapointed me was Leo. For me, the only reason why the other admins appears always, is because there's some kind of reduction on the incoming donations from players. That's what I think, but.. I really want to believe that's not true so, I'll believe in all of you one more time.

One more thing, please, respect the rest of the staff members, and by respect I mean basic things like: ear them, answer them, learn from them. I can ensure you all, that there's a lot of things that you don't know about this community, and you won't learn'em as long as you don't descend from the "sky".

Community: Thanks for the chance of helping you, I know that I was quite harsh, but that's only coz I was too dedicated to this work. My best wishes for all of you.

Btw, the secret to catch everything is something so simple, and everyone of you have it, and it's perseverance.

Special thanks to:

- Leo: for a lot of time you were the only one admin that was truly focused on keep this game alive, that's why I followed you.
- Harvey: thanks for trusting in me almost all times my friend.
- Maritos: I'll wait for your return to the staff, even if I'm not here anymore I would love to know that you're a Gm again, this community deserves someone like you.
- Andyrax: even if the time that we meet was short, I was really moved by ur motivation when it's related to help players, You'll do an exelent job as the new REAL Community Manager (You know what I mean x'D)

That's all for me.

Farewell my friends, It was a pleasure to be part of this amazing community. Keep this game alive forever if you can, until we reach the 10th Generation! (based on the formula 1 new gen = 1,5 years, in about 15 years we'll be able to play the 10th gen).

Warm Regards,

Raszagal, Also know as Aldaris.

Last edited:

Barcelo

Reaction score
Don't forget me, thanks Raszi ... A big friend and good leader. Really thanks, Xel'Naga love you today and tomorrow.

Gracias wn, te extrañaremos lider. Un gran abrazo y cuidate que te queremos devuelta molestando a Pollas, Levi y Mario...
Desde hoy te acompaño de lejos, gracias. Un abrazo, un besito de esos que te gustan :$ y no me importa que este en español, esto es una despedida y el foro es una red abierta. Cuidate Guito <3

Obreviate

Reaction score
Sad!
Without words, I hope to see him again Rasz.

Zadkiel

Reaction score
oh!
really sad to read this.

good bye and good luck.
my best
bless

Light Yagami

Reaction score
Really I don't know why you did it, but well... insectos are insectos :/

Good luck in real life My dear weon =]

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I just want to say THANKS for everytime you helped me, thanks to ear our staff everytime and to did what you can for our game.
You will still be one of the best's staff members we had, everyone here knows how much you did for the game.
I wish you all the best, hope you get what you want for your life.
We, tutors, will be forever your "kids".

Reaction score
Without words!!
I can only tell you that you were a great person .. although I always hated that you were playing x'D

Good luck in all sleeve!
With Love, your favorite eggbreaker x'DD!

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Cya Rasz :(
Come back someday please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheeper

Reaction score
Well, its really sad to read this, but everyone will leave some day
I would like to thank you for giving me chance...even 2 times to be a staff member, i hope i didn't dissapointed you, it was a pleasure to work with you
Good bye and Good Luck in real.

(during those events i felt you gonna leave :c)

Demon Queen

Reaction score
Cya my friend :( I hope we will see again in this game. Thanks that you helped me ingame alot. See ya :)

Eklips

Reaction score
We do not know too long, but for a short time, showed that you are a person. Always willing to help and willing to give advice.
Thanks for everything, Bye

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
well i already told you, if with those server crashes are like "-1" u have "+200", just an exemple because u have realy more than ONLY 200
when i started as a player, u were one of my exemples, it's a bit sad see u out of something u love, and staff on't be the same without you (You Know it)
even if we had some "argues" (u know what i mean) in past, my respect for you only grew up, and u are a kind of exemple i will take for my whole PA's life

Thanks for everything, every single weird, every single laugh, every single "noob" you told me, and thanks for bring me back to Pa... after all, the small things will stay in our mind maybe they are the important ones

Sir. Guito, don't forget us and please keep in touch

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
Good decision ^^ Hopefully you're going to keep in touch with us & as soon as I get rich and afford a plane ticket to Chile, we will see eachother, you bastard! :D

Demon King

Reaction score
i just want to say you are an great person Sensei friend father brother sister :p and many more to players of Pa
i just wanted to tell u thanks for everything u did for Everybody :D thats all Slowking sir :p

wish you the best that u may shine in everything you wil face now on your path of the future

Regard's
Demon King

pawpaw

Reaction score
I barely talked with you but I can tell that you're a great person, the amount of respect the guild has towards you is amazing, I hope you succeed on whatever comes in your way. Goodbye and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back