Welcome!

Search results

1. ToxicBoii

Galarian Slowking

Some new awesome rebalance changes arrived, maybe some love for galarian slowking too? sadumbreon I see the PVP counter move included again in pokemon for no reason. Change rain dance for something else that match the pokemon type and swap other spell with aqua blast so here you gonna have your...
  2. ToxicBoii

[Buy] Galarian Slowpoke [250K]

Average Toxic Kid
  3. ToxicBoii

Sad

Sadge Seems like people's complaints were right.
  4. ToxicBoii

[Buy] Galarica Wreath

Average Toxic Kid
  5. ToxicBoii

Lower addon items price in workshop and add some that aren't there yet.

Is it possible to reduce amount of diamonds needed for addon items? Right now it seems like buying addon bag on Diamond is better/faster way to get some of them that are in workshop. Bag seems cheaper and you don't need to collect all this items. As i remember addon bag price was 10-15k and for...
  6. ToxicBoii

Shiny Lucario and Shiny Dedenne

1. Super Power to Shiny Lucario's learnset to make it possible make it fight oriented. 2. Discharge for Shiny Dedenne's learnset for more electric moves as it can learn only Electric Terrain as decent one. Ty
  7. ToxicBoii

Qwilfish

Qwilfish looks like the worst water pokemon right now.[In my opinion] Have 1 good aoe[Fell stinger] and 1 average[Brine]. And i know rebalance team how you like put counter moves in pokemons(even with no point). But what can go wrong with POISON/WATER pokemon whose main move is BUG. Giving...
  8. ToxicBoii

Nidoqueen/Nidoking

Hello. I think both nidoqueen and king need some changes to one way or another. Nidoqueen: - 4 aoes [2 poison 2 earth] - target stun Nidoking: - 4 aoes[2 earth 1 poison 1 dark[stun]] - aoe stun Both have similar learnset. I'll start with Nidoking. As actually he feels more ground than...
  9. ToxicBoii

Auction: Meowth Bait

Learn to respect if you want to be respected. Bait sold.
  10. ToxicBoii

Speed helds.

I want to suggest to make all helds that give speed as support helds. They are pretty bad, and i believe that 99% players never use them, because helds that give dmg or resistance are much better. I'm talking about: - Carbos - Float Stone - Quick Candy - Swift Wing Light ball gives dmg too so...
  11. ToxicBoii

Dream balls

Can be used on Shiny Primarina but can't be used on Shiny Bruxish(don't know about others) and on forum and wiki it says that they can be used on fairy, psychic and normal pokemons.
  12. ToxicBoii

Baneful bunker

Yes i own toxapex, and i want to make this skill less frustrating but with similar way how it works now. According to bulbapedia it works similar to protection or other protect-like skills. But i don't want to ask for another protection skill in game, but want to focus on making it better aoe...
  13. ToxicBoii

Shell Trap

(I don't use or even have this pokemon, so it's objective opinion about it) I want to suggest change in shell trap, for me it's more like shell crap actually. According to anime I want to change it to work like circular explosion. I mean after using it it works for like 5s(or any other amount...
  14. ToxicBoii

Performance impact.

Yesterday i format my PC and after that i notice impact on FPS as i remember before i have like 300+, and now it was slightly above 100 and sometimes even below. I was thinking it was due to wallpaper engine, but i used it before and nothing like this happened. So i was looking for directx...
  15. ToxicBoii

Galarian Weezing

As he's the only Poison pokemon which have second type that mainly can use TP(from psychic and fairy), can he get this option? I wouldn't ask it but galarian slowbro isn't in the game yet as psychic pokemon, so can i expect it at least in Weezing? Tt Or maybe other other poison/dark but i don't...
  16. ToxicBoii

House TP

Hello. As suggestion section is closed(can you open it again) i want to suggest something here that might be useful for houses and guildhouses. As far as i remember it was suggested i believe few years ago, and it was rejected but with new guild system incoming i think it's good time to remind...
  17. ToxicBoii

Unofficial changelog

Thinks that were forgotten in official changelog you can post here.
  18. ToxicBoii

Toxic Shop

Sell: - Nothing Buy: - Zeraora Msg here or in game Average Toxic Kid.
  19. ToxicBoii

[Sell] Gengarite

Toxic Boii Offer, Accept all. Best offers: 1,4kk or 800 diamonds.
  20. ToxicBoii

[Sell] Crystal Onix 130 TMs: Fissure / Earthquake

Offer, Acc all IGN: Toxic Boii B.O 3,5kk in Pokemons
Back