What's new

Welcome!

House TP

Good?

• Total voters

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Hello.
As suggestion section is closed(can you open it again) i want to suggest something here that might be useful for houses and guildhouses.
As far as i remember it was suggested i believe few years ago, and it was rejected but with new guild system incoming i think it's good time to remind it.

I want to ask is it possible to make sub-owners of houses and guildhouses use tp to them? Right now only owner can do it. There is a lot houses which are far from PCs or even on different islands.
Example we have houses on Frond Island. They are quite big, so i would like to invite my friends to it, but i can tp to it with no problem, but imagine that they need to TP to goldenrod, go tp npc, walk through island and then have pokemon with surf to swim to it. Overall it isn't bad place, but the amount of time it takes to go there, and that it requires pokemon to get there sucks.

My idea is add number of house if player is a own and sub owner in multiple houses.
Example:
i have only one house and i'm not a subowner anywhere, or i'm subowner only in one house and i'm not owner of any, so t house should work.
Otherwise you type t house number to tp to exact house.

Or maybe you have plans with it already with future guild system. Even if not i think it's a good idea to upgrade house system a bit and make it more useful for people who play with team.

Regards.

demzpacito

Reaction score
I suggested it long ago, they made it possible for chars on same acc to tp to house instead

Back