What's new

Welcome!

Baneful bunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Yes i own toxapex, and i want to make this skill less frustrating but with similar way how it works now.
According to bulbapedia it works similar to protection or other protect-like skills.
CFMhUUi.png

But i don't want to ask for another protection skill in game, but want to focus on making it better aoe move - bunker.
I can tell that i was shocked that it deals this amount of damage, though it's more garbage.
This move deals 3600dmg in x2 type + 4x800 to every pokemon it hits.
To make more use from it's ability Merciless as it's his signature ability, i want to remove that 3600 early dmg, and make the poison effect stay longer.
I want to make it work like forest curse, so more hits but weaker, to utilize ability.
So my idea is to change it to 8x800, it will have lower dmg at the end(existing 6800 to proposed 6400), and it will be dealt slower, but give us more time to use ability. Maybe make hit every second, or make it last 10 seconds, so 640 damage per hit. That way it will be true baneful bunker, without blocking spikes, and missing hits while pokemons are moving.

I hope you like my idea, Regards.

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont see any reason why we should make it deal almost no dmg with initial hit it would be way too slow and people would complain about how long it takes do deal any dmg at best maybe reducing poison dmg by half but making its duration last twice longer would be enough for what you want (that way it would still deal same dmg but you would have those 4 more hits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back