cHlOwJa.png

Offer, Acc all
IGN: Toxic Boii

B.O
3,5kk in Pokemons

Last edited:

Shouya

Reaction score
Thats not testinium where everyone have very rare pokes and these pokes arent priceless like in testinium.

Shiny lucarios? First shiny metagross on plat that I've seen is caught on this event while u had it from before. Every shiny poke is in bigger amount on diamond than on plat lmao. What very rare pokes are u talking about, get your facts straight bro

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Shiny lucarios? First shiny metagross on plat that I've seen is caught on this event while u had it from before. Every shiny poke is in bigger amount on diamond than on plat lmao. What very rare pokes are u talking about, get your facts straight bro

The fact is on platinum plays max 50 players and on diamomd max 200, if you dont see the difference, then you should walk more on math lessons.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
This thread reminds me that xD

Do not go over him a lot dude, he's confusing too about what he gonna do with that thing

So i can't decide what i'm going to do with my things, but you are? So tell me dipshits what to do with this c onix, i'm waiting for your ideas :)

/Probably give it to you cuz you deserve it more than me ;)/

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
So i can't decide what i'm going to do with my things, but you are? So tell me dipshits what to do with this c onix, i'm waiting for your ideas :)

Probably he will say that you have to give testinium boys, cuz they went everything easy.

kralleo78

Reaction score

Atleast i wont be infamous like you boy

That guy was won that too in testinium, probably if i were not lost SS, would more better

When he offered it once in advertising, just like ''sell crystal onix for 5kk''
Whole server was start laughing at him, so he promised that he wont do same thing again xD

People that you called '' testinium player [30-40]'' are more smarter than you guys

Last edited:

kralleo78

Reaction score
So someone from staff can close this no-named guy's thread please?
Was funny enough

Back