Welcome!

Search results

1. P

Global Crazy Cars Tournament!

Neandertalczyk Platinum
  2. P

Halloween House Decoration (Contest)

World: Platinum Nick: Trizuu It belongs to house 'Vermilion #1147'. Trizuu owns this house. Position: {x = 3874, y = 3318, z = 7}.
  3. P

Energy Decorations

Hello, Neandertalczyk Platinum List: Bags with Halloween Tile - 30x each Michael Myers Trophy - 50hd Jason Trophy - 50hd Ghostface Trophy - 50hd Purple Star Tapestry - x15 Blue Star Tapestry - x15 Haunted Tapestry - x15 ---------------------------- Spooky Gengar (animated) x5 Seviper Plant - 4x...
  4. P

Christmas House Deco - Contest 2021

Owner: Trizuu 'Fashion Street #207' Position: {x = 3774, y = 3154, z = 5}. Welcome. This is my christmas house! Merry Christmas for everyone!mewlove
  5. P

Holidays with Tournaments

Held's like Smart Candy are allowed?
  6. P

TriZuu < Nickname
  7. P

Platinum House Decoration contest

TriZuu Platinum It belongs to house 'Fashion Street #175'. Trizuu owns this house. Position: {x = 3736, y = 3206, z = 5}.
  8. P

Rakquu - Thief

Be carefull! That player is thief on platinum server. Don't add him to guild and don't even talk with it
  9. P

Well i sign up for the first Tournament ~ Trizu :)
  10. P

Easter Event (Spoilers)

1. Egg < Spooky Dimension 2. Egg < Lavender Ghost Tower 2th Floor
  11. P

[Ban Appeal] 72 Hours Ban

Nick: Trizuu World: Platinum Day: 16.02 Time: 72 Hour I've been walking and hunting meowths for several days. I sat on one respaw for over 50 hours. By the way, jail was given to me on the same respawn. Around 7:30 I went to get some food. I bundled 3 whip buttons that kept clicking and just...
  12. P

Christmas 2019

How much point u need have to send gift?
  13. P

Christmas event 2018

I'm at the 6th song, How to make the last sound would be the same. You did not explain anything. I've tried everything. Only points pointlessly go
  14. P

Christmas House Decoration contest

Event Cookies and Milk is on the table :)
  15. P

[CONTEST] Pokemon Christmas addon drawing

Tree Sudowoodo Nick: Pokelolek
  16. P

Event Christmas [Elf] Torkoal Nick: Pokelolek
  17. P

Nick: Pokelolek Christmas Beartic :P
  18. P

EV's & IV's System. (New idea)

Hello! I was thinking of expecting pokemon up to 130. Most pokemonów that will be stuck on 130 is put aside, or used mostly only for pvp. And how to spice up pokemons with additional statistics? IV's which were randomly assigned to a pokemon after being caught. And EV's that the pokemon could...
  19. P

Halloween Event 2018

Who wants one more day of the event? Write here vvvv
  20. P

Halloween Event 2018

Yes, Kolczyko have right! That's a long event and players without premium can't do 20% of this event in 2 days lmao. And don't everyone have time in week.. Event's like this should be in weekend
Back