Status
Not open for further replies.

pokelolek

Reaction score
Nick: Trizuu
World: Platinum

Day: 16.02
Time: 72 Hour

I've been walking and hunting meowths for several days. I sat on one respaw for over 50 hours. By the way, jail was given to me on the same respawn. Around 7:30 I went to get some food. I bundled 3 whip buttons that kept clicking and just when the meowths came together they were killed. It was literally 15-20 minutes when I was away. Admin told me "That this is not the first time" But I do not agree with this because I have been playing this game for 10 years and I have never used anything similar. I never even got a warn. I would like to take part in the event, so please shorten or abolish my jail. I never thought that bundling two attacks literally would result in a ban. I hope that the administration will understand me and think about resolving my situation. Thank you

Simpsomp

Reaction score
We appreciate your sincerity but you will stay with your sanction, you must learn to play just like the other players. Don't worry it's not a ban, you're only in jail for 3 days, you'll have enough time to do the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back